Tuna-Salad

What is the attraction....

After many hours of drinking the girls snuck up on Tod and went to town on his toes. Then a couple of us let them do ours so he wouldn't be alone. One of them was way to drunk to be painting toe nails, it looked like it was done with a roller. There must be something wrong with you if they want to put make up on :P.

"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

After many hours of drinking the girls snuck up on Tod and went to town on his toes. Then a couple of us let them do ours so he wouldn't be alone. One of them was way to drunk to be painting toe nails, it looked like it was done with a roller. There must be something wrong with you if they want to put make up on :P.

You must've really like having your toes painted because I think you splooged on your foot. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

The pink wasn't bad because she did a good job, the blue on the other foot left something to be desired. Luckily it's not my splooge on my foot, they pied some guy that night because he finally got laid, at least that's the story I heard.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Surprise her by dancing into the room wearing her pantyhose and singing "Sweet Transvestite".
That should put and end to the practice.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Surprise her by dancing into the room wearing her pantyhose and singing "Sweet Transvestite".

Tried it already... no go. Any other suggestions? It was made worse by the fact she doesn't own any pantyhose and I then had to explain where they came from.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

I was at my brothers house on Christmas Eve. My niece painted my toes. I said no of course and she said. "I'll remove it ... duh"!

My reply was she'll forget and I'll forget then I'll find my toes metallic purple at the exact wrong time.

Guess what color my toe nails are?

It happened once exactly like that with baby blue.

I woke up one morning and went to the gym. I was about to hop in the shower and got one sock off ... f*** !!!:D You'd think I just wouldn't care but no, I went home and showered. We didn't have any acetone so I just scraped it off.

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Some people pulled a nice prank on Stan at Rantoul one year. Waited for him to pass out, took off his shoes and socks, painted his toe nails, and put his shoes and socks back on. He didn't find it out until he was in the shower.

Tried it already... no go. Any other suggestions? It was made worse by the fact she doesn't own any pantyhose and I then had to explain where they came from.

Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTqoMFyIIw&feature=related

:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

True story:
In younger days we were...I'll say...chemically adventerous.

Late night, pretty well buzzed while waiting for some other couples to arrive, my GF and the other girls decided that we guys should let them put make-up on us. Being stupid, buzzed, foolish, adventerous, whacked-out (pick one) we agreed to it.

Eyeliner, shadow, powder, lipstick...the works.

Knock on the door and (unfortunately it had to be ME) I opened it expecting to greet the other couples and found her parents standing there on the porch.

They looked at me, I looked at them, both with that
:o look on our faces. I slammed the door in their face, yelled for the GF and ran and hid in the closet which, BTW, was probably an approriate place to hide at the time.
:D:D

Funny follow-up was that neither they nor I ever mentioned the event afterwards but we all had that look - "I know that you know that you know that I know but I'm not saying anything about it."

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Get some fake tanning lotion and apply it to her neglected winter thighs. Let her know that the only makeup you wear on your face is whatever thigh makeup happens to be transferred.

Or, you can have some risky fun by simply having the thigh makeup on your face and suggest how it got there.

Or, tell her that the whole metrosexual thing is SOOOO 5 years ago.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

At a party there was a guy who was making an arse of himself. Eventually he fell asleep on the couch..a good sound sleep. My girlfiend at the time and her best friend went to work on him with their makeup kits. When they were done he looked like Tammy Faye Baker. :D
We thought he would find out when he looked in a mirror. Well, he did. But that wasn't until he had left my place, stopped at a convenience store, picked up some stuff at a Wal-Mart, and then visited his brother where he finally discovered his new look.
Sometimes things work out better than planned! :)

HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTqoMFyIIw&feature=related

:D

Yes I will try this. I tried the, rubs the lotion on the skin or gets the hose again but that did not work.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.