happythoughts

Freecell

When i get bored at work i play. I started at #1 and i think i'm up to around 325. I don't get to play often, but with the winter here...hrm, maybe i'll have more free time. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I had to take it off my computer. I spent way too much time playing it.

There are even web discussions about it (which should give you an idea of how far I sank)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

92 kicked my ass. It's the only one I haven't been able to beat so far.

I started at number 1, at game 234 now. Freaking addictive.

Keep trying...I got it after 5 tries so it is doable.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

92 was challenging, how'd you do?

92 took a while, but I wasn't stuck anywhere.

That #11982 looked like it was constructed to be impossible. All the aces are in the back. 4, 5, 7, 9, and 10 were in back-to-back pairs. Same colors in columns and the numbers were declining as they went back.

That is a think-first, move-later puzzle.
:)

The game 11982 is unsolveable. I tried in vain for a few hours, the best i could get was to a black king column down to the red 6 but I was too far buried to get at the 5s. As my frustration burned inside of me I clicked on the link and now I don't feel so bad.
I am an uber dork
Mish

I love that game. It allows you to play a specific game by number. Anybody got a number that is particularly tough?

On windows95, I got up to 30000 sequentially. 11982 was the only one I couldn't get through. Some took more than one try.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo