Coreece

Why do some women cry after having sex?

That SOB wanted me to do a DVDA the other PM! I would have been a very DSO. WTF? MF cocksucker that I am, I blew his head off with a great BJ instead!:D:D:D:D:D-Caress

DSO? We use that acronym at work but I'm guessing it means something else here. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Dear Lord:

Thank you for this luscious little tadpole which I am about to devour.

Love -
Lucky

Do cougars wash their food like raccoons do? Can definitely see the purpose for the hot tub if so. :)

Hmmmmm.... I think you're on to something. Are you saying its just my cougarific animal instinct to drink some wine and play in the jacuzzi first? :o

Dip in a glass and sample the Tadpole Tea long after the body is cold and buried! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Dear Lord:

Thank you for this luscious little tadpole which I am about to devour.

Love -
Lucky

Do cougars wash their food like raccoons do? Can definitely see the purpose for the hot tub if so. :)

Hmmmmm.... I think you're on to something. Are you saying its just my cougarific animal instinct to drink some wine and play in the jacuzzi first? :o

Dip in a glass and sample the Tadpole Tea long after the body is cold and buried! :ph34r:

:D:D:D Hey!!! No peeing in my jacuzzi!! :P:P:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Because I never listen to their instructions on where their fucking G spot is. :S:P

Am I the first person to catch this? Billy did you say you never listen? :D:D:D

About fucking time somebody caught the joke. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>Because I never listen to their instructions on where their fucking G spot is.

>Am I the first person to catch this? Billy did you say you never listen?

lol, i saw that too....he's pretty funny for a guy who's hard of hearing...

hard of hearing? I wish.... :|

I'm FUCKING DEAF. Deafer than a doorknob. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh come on, Skittles! What's the oldest chick you've ever nailed?

29. Sorry if I'm not bringing my A game to the forums today. It's not one of my better days.

Don't apologize. You're doped up. No worries!!

But only 29??? Hell, I'm old enough to be your mother!! :D:D:D

Kinda puts that whole joe dirt movie scene into perspectice, doesn't it?

"You're mah Sister! You're mah sister!":S
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

29. Sorry if I'm not bringing my A game to the forums today. It's not one of my better days.

Yo...Gonzo...about the avatar....just think, another 20-30 pounds and you can start buyin' shirts in the men's department! B|

Yo...Gonzo...about the avatar....just think, another 20-30 pounds and you can start buyin' shirts in the men's department! B|

I've already gained 15 lbs which is amazing for me!... Not fat either. The weird thing is that out of all the guys in my work section, I'm the skinniest, with a waist size of 30 still, yet I have the highest cholesterol... 210! I don't get it...:S

By the way, did you get that package I sent you?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

No I didn't...but I'm tellin' ya right now~

The deal was for you first born HUMAN offspring, if you sent anything like the last six centaurs you shipped... you ain't ever getting yer soul back! >:(

No I didn't...but I'm tellin' ya right now~

The deal was for you first born HUMAN offspring, if you sent anything like the last six centaurs you shipped... you ain't ever getting yer soul back! >:(

No, this was just out of the kindness of my heart...:)

Because once again the 3xthumb length rule has failed again.

but being a sensitive guy is important... :D

That picture would be great in a public service poster titled: "Why You Should NEVER Use Steroids"

:D:D:D

I will tell you why they cry...

Imagine gauge three anal beads coming out during the orgasm. Feces spray everywhere. Sheets are all brown, shit smell in the air, and then when they cry, the anal glands secrete the ass milk. That sweet, sour stench tears them up just right. I bet a hot cup of that warm felch ought to cure them though. Hot pockets full of warm, milk ass chocolate makes the human do weird things. Like cry.

Wade

Ladies...although I have exposed the truth behind your tears, I do have the remedy. Warm, butterscotch ass milk does the trick. They say, a warm glass of sweet milk will put the tummy to ease, but the butter-scotch ass milk I produce will make the anal glands rest the way you need…I spread love from all sectors. Crèmes, juices, and feces at your service…