LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Plans?? :-)

Gonna get to see some people I've not seen in some time.

Ditto! After the week I have had.. I can't think of a better way to make it brighter! :)

+1 :)And we get to meet some new people, too.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

And make fun of the people that bail cause they thought it was going to be cold. Losers!!

How is your cell service there? I will call you on my way in on Sat to see if you need anything.

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Was going to jump at Perris, but woke up with a wretched cold this morning. So now I hab' to thig' aboud somethig' else cuz I can't jump like 'dis.

I've had that one since last weekend but I think my sinuses are clear enough to jump this weekend. So that's the plan!

Feel better, Tom!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We'll be scanning the missing persons reports.

:D:D

I promise no shallow graves in the desert.

Is that supposed to mean better burial depths?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Was going to jump at Perris, but woke up with a wretched cold this morning. So now I hab' to thig' aboud somethig' else cuz I can't jump like 'dis.

+ 1

I went to the DZ this morning and it was too windy for me. :( But no worries, I guess. I was thinking I would go back this afternoon to see what the wind situation is like, but I haven't yet. I doubt I will...

I'm being hit so hard with what feels like either a "light" flu and/or a nice, painful sinus infection that I went for a pedicure, grabbed some food for the hotel room so I don't have to leave it again for the night (yay for the fridge and microwave!) and just popped some nighttime cold/flu pills, a Benadryl and ate some lunch.

:|

I guess the bright side is I can be sick here in chilly weather or be sick at home where it is 11 degrees, -6 with the wind chill. I'll take Z-Hills! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

I think it's supposed to be windy all day, so you might as well rest up. You're more than welcome to come to Orlando and hang out with me in the cold and wind at my son's soccer game tonight. I'm sure that's an offer that will be hard to refuse! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

you still here at Zhills Lucky?
If so i'm here also look me up if you want to chat and have a coffee or jump or somthing
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you still here at Zhills Lucky?
If so i'm here also look me up if you want to chat and have a coffee or jump or somthing

Hey Squeak! I wish.... I had to come home yesterday afternoon. Got a call my Dad was in the hospital.... I'm aiming to come down this Friday night again, depending on how my Dad is going, staying until Sunday night.

I'm really bummed I missed out meeting you and your wife and Miss Deedy!!

Have a blast!! Isn't it cold down there? Brrr!!

You shouldn't feel bummed about not being able to meet up. You need to go home to be with your family.

I am keeping next weekend open just in case you come back this way. :)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Foggy at our DZ, but it's supposed to clear around noon, so we're headed out soon. Valinda has a new camera set up she wants to jump. Supposed to be warm at altitude, due to a temperature inversion, but I'm taking my warm stuff anyway.:)
Hey Squeak, tell Karen "Hi" for us, please. Hope you're having a great trip.

John

We've got a 96 this weekend. However, I do not get to participate in the time off. On duty today (monday here) as well as performing target inserts and extracts on our ranges, tomorrow doing target inserts also as well as being on call for a grenade range. At least I got a normal 2 day weekend though. :)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

As soon as I know more about my Dad's prognosis I'll be able to make plans.

Can't wait to get back down there!! B|

Hope your dad is doing better.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

As soon as I know more about my Dad's prognosis I'll be able to make plans.

Can't wait to get back down there!! B|

Hope your dad is doing better.

:S

So, my Dad tells me yesterday that they're letting him out of the hospital yesterday afternoon - that he'd call me when he got home and got settled, laying in bed before he goes to sleep because he hasn't been able to get any "rest" in the hospital.

I try to call him last night, get his voicemail. I left a message figuring he's sleeping.

Well, I call him this morning to check on him and he tells me he's still in the hospital. He can't talk right then (I hear people talking in the background) and that he'll call me back later.

I hang up with him and call my stepmom and she tells me the doctors now want to put some kind of defibrillator on his heart because he's starting to have irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack. Ugh.

My Dad apparently doesn't want this thing and we're waiting for his cardiologist to make his appearance today.

It's always something. :|