LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Plans?? :-)

I'm going to Z-Hills again tomorrow night through late Monday afternoon. Maybe a day over at Sebastian.... not sure I'm ready to go there yet.... still kinda emotionally fragile on that subject....

But..... I get to play all weekend in the warmth and sunshine!! It is going to be freaking COLD in New Jersey!!

What are you guys doing??
Always be kinder than you feel.

You should go to Sebastian just because you ARE nervous about going there. Face it head-on, you'll be glad you did. Plus, it's one of the best views you'll ever see under canopy, it's worth the drive.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm going to Z-Hills again tomorrow night through late Monday afternoon. Maybe a day over at Sebastian.... not sure I'm ready to go there yet.... still kinda emotionally fragile on that subject....

What has you emotional about Sebastian?:o

I think it's going to be nice here in Seattle for jumping, at least in the afternoon. Haven't jumped since late November, so I'm stoked. Now, if I can just finish Vskydiver's new camera mount.:S:D

You should go to Sebastian just because you ARE nervous about going there. Face it head-on, you'll be glad you did. Plus, it's one of the best views you'll ever see under canopy, it's worth the drive.

That's what everyone is saying - face it, do the look around, get my questions answered, etc. , see the under canopy view, take it all in, make peace with the "place". :(

Maybe Saturday morning... I don't know yet. I'll have a rental car so I am mobile... gotta work that one out in my head...

Thank you for your advice. :)

What has you emotional about Sebastian?:o

A friend of mine went in at Sebastian on January 2nd.

I think it's going to be nice here in Seattle for jumping, at least in the afternoon. Haven't jumped since late November, so I'm stoked. Now, if I can just finish Vskydiver's new camera mount.:S:D

Yay!! Take the break in the weather!! Good for you guys!!

WHY must you strive to make the pretty ones go everywhere BUT Z-Hizzie?????
>:(>:(

Z-Hills will be just fine. Our bonfire pit it MUCH bigger!

I'm sorry I missed any beer light stuff last Saturday night. The full moon was awesome! I just went back to the hotel and nursed a headache. :|

Maybe this weekend I'll hang out if I meet more people. We'll see! Plus, I owe beer from last week when I got my "A". B|

Hmmm ... Let's see ... Friday/Saturday morning night I will be hooking up with my new friend with benefits who took me on a date to a sex toy store last weekend.

Hopefully Saturday afternoon won't be too busy as I will need time to recover.

Saturday evening I will be taking my milf flight attendant friend out for dinner and hopefully desert later on that evening. I will try and restrain myself from drinking too many bottles of wine with the thought in my mind that I have a very busy day on Sunday.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

WAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO I'm seein and likein that!! what day/s you goin? cool on the video!! ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Hmmm ... Let's see ... Friday/Saturday morning night I will be hooking up with my new friend with benefits who took me on a date to a sex toy store last weekend.

Saturday evening I will be taking my milf flight attendant friend out for dinner and hopefully desert later on that evening. I will try and restrain myself from drinking too many bottles of wine with the thought in my mind that I have a very busy day on Sunday.

Dude, you are soooooo rubbing this in Skittles' face!! ;)

That's what everyone is saying - face it, do the look around, get my questions answered, etc. , see the under canopy view, take it all in, make peace with the "place". :(

Maybe Saturday morning... I don't know yet. I'll have a rental car so I am mobile... gotta work that one out in my head...

I agree. Go. Face it. It's a great place with even better people. I'm sure there will be someone there to listen to your story and talk to you about it. Good luck.:|

I agree. Go. Face it. It's a great place with even better people. I'm sure there will be someone there to listen to your story and talk to you about it. Good luck.:|

Range is there and I haven't seen him in a while. It would be good to say hi and get in some jumps with him if he isn't too busy.

Honestly, I really don't care. I can't really have sex with my situation. Well I could but I foresee a lot of pain in the process. I'm just going to continue sleeping, posting on dz.com, going on facebook and sleeping some more for another 11 days.

I think it goes more like ... Skittles wants you to rub something in his face.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

WHY must you strive to make the pretty ones go everywhere BUT Z-Hizzie?????

I only said that because she is uncomfortable about going to Sebastian, it has nothing to do with Z-hills.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Honestly, I really don't care. I can't really have sex with my situation. Well I could but I foresee a lot of pain in the process. I'm just going to continue sleeping, posting on dz.com, going on facebook and sleeping some more for another 11 days.

What situation? Did you get a vasectomy?

I have to agree with Skymama.

On August 8, 2008 I lost my fiance to a skydiving accident. Granted it wasn't at our home dz, but one of the hardest things to do was to get back on that airplane and jump out. I jumped the day after he died. I knew that first one wouldn't get any easier, but it would get harder, and I knew he'd be happy that I got back up there, regardless of the "she's jumping???" whispers behind my back.

Six days later we had a Memorial Boogie for him at the dz that he died at. It was really hard to board that airplane, knowing it was the last one he jumped out of. But I did it, and I knew he was with me.

What do they say about dreams? If you're dreaming and you're in danger, or whatever, all it takes is to turn around and look at it head on and it goes away. The first one will be hard, but take it from me, the second one won't be so bad (especially since you won't owe beer for it;)).

Take care!