banesanura

Hobbies?

Where is my rum runner drink? I have been waiting for 6 months now...

Careful there. You may end up with more than you bargained for. I asked him for a Hurricane (drink) once and a year later he finally made me one... as I was heading out of that blasted state for the last time.

:ph34r:

Holography is kinda fun. That is of course if you can set up dust-free environment, have cooperative roommates and are not afraid of chemical burns...

Chemical burns and roomates don't give her any ideas
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Where is my rum runner drink? I have been waiting for 6 months now...

Careful there. You may end up with more than you bargained for. I asked him for a Hurricane (drink) once and a year later he finally made me one... as I was heading out of that blasted state for the last time.

:ph34r:

Well I doubt I will ever get to try his rum runners at this rate. I will remember not ask for a hurricane drink..:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Well, you could learn how to queef with a kazoo and incorporate that skill in your BDSM sessions... :P

OMG! Please please do that and record it so I can use it for my ringtone!!!!
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Well, you could learn how to queef with a kazoo and incorporate that skill in your BDSM sessions... :P

OMG! Please please do that and record it so I can use it for my ringtone!!!!

There is already a video clip link posted on here of a woman stand up comic on stage in front of thousands of people doing just that, under her dress of course. I could not believe it, and I'm not sure whether I was lucky or not, to be able to listen before the sound quit on my computer. :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How about skiing? Good fun, can be very physical.

Basketball maybe? You must have good balance, coordination, and strength what with all the dancing. Hit the local Y or other club; most have some sort of winter league.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

That's almost as good as the girls in, I believe Thailand, who shoot darts out of there. My friend almost got hit in the head with one.

They shoot darts out of their hoohas??? Holy crap, that's as good a rape deterrent as I've ever heard of.

"Just you try and rape me you prick"
"I shall, you bitch"
(queefs...thock)
"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH YOU BITCH!!!!"

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Awesome!

My B-Girl name is Wiggles McNasty. hahhahaha

I've gone through changes . . .
my bboy name used to be Mexx or just Mexico.
(even though I only speak a bit of spanish)
Now it's "Frijol Saltando"B| . . .My gramma started calling me "jumping bean".:D

I figure it works for b-boying because of all the flips and hand hops etc. . but then it just seemed to fit perfectly for skydiving and BASE!!:)
If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

That's almost as good as the girls in, I believe Thailand, who shoot darts out of there. My friend almost got hit in the head with one.

It's all fun & games 'till someone loses an eye! :ph34r:

Then it becomes a SPORT!!!:D
If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld