skymama

If you seek Amy

I just read that Britney Spears has to change that song title on her new album because it is too dirty. In the song, there's a line that goes, “All the boys and the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.”

I read it over and over again, out loud and very slowly to try to figure it out. I finally had to cheat and go to Urban Dictionary to get it. :$

Kids these days; they're so smart...and naughty! :ph34r: Anyone else have trouble figuring it out?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But it took about 5 seconds to figure it out!

Let it be known that you have a much dirtier mind than I do then. :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just read that Britney Spears has to change that song title on her new album because it is too dirty. In the song, there's a line that goes, “All the boys and the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.”

I read it over and over again, out loud and very slowly to try to figure it out. I finally had to cheat and go to Urban Dictionary to get it. :$

Kids these days; they're so smart...and naughty! :ph34r: Anyone else have trouble figuring it out?

I had to click your link to find out what it was...:$
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

me too

I M SOFA KING WE TODD ED ....

Haha...I remember when my brother got me with that one, back in the day. Boy, was he laughing and I'm going, "whhhattt? Mommm, he's laughing at meeee....!" :ph34r:

I M SOFA KING WE TODD ED ....

I use that all the time with Latinos who don't speak English worth a shit but insist on trying with me at work. I've got no problems helping you with English over a beer after work, but when I've got a 1000 things to do aside from listen to some dumbass waddle through a four-word sentence...Well that guys's Sofa king we Todd dead
I got nuthin

I heard the song playing, and, not knowing the title, clearly heard "F U C K me"...and mentioned it to my niece. She hadn't realized what it was saying, because she'd read the name of the song first. We both thought it was pretty clever on the part of Brittany Spears, even tho I think it's a dumb song from a none too bright "artist". I got a laugh out of it.
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I'm gonna have to agree with you there. Doesn't sound anything like it's supposed to to me.

I had to click the link..and i still think it's dumb. It really doesn't sound like anything nasty at all.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

April Wine had a song "If You See Kay . . ."

Get it? Get it?:S

I thought that was lame, I thought Van Halen's album was lame,

What's with all the tip-toeing around?
Let's just do the "Fish Cheer" and get right to the point.>:(

and now Britney has jumped the lame shark . . . again. Let me know if she does something interesting. :P

Britney who?:|
Oh, right!:P
Now if she enrolled in MIT and got an engineering degree, that would be interesting.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

me too

Me three...:$:S
'To fly is heaven, to freefall is divine'

'You only need 2 tools. WD40 for when it doesn't move but should, and duct tape for when it moves but shouldn't'

Yeah, I had trouble figuring it out. I've read the line about a gazillion times and it still doesn't sound like anything naughty.
Kids. :S

HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

a couple of people were arguing about this on the news this morning. i was only half listening when i heard one of them say "everybody know what 'see you next thursday' means", and i though "i don't know what that means. i must be so far removed from cool that...OOh, i get it." not hard to figure out, but i had never heard it before.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

"everybody know what 'see you next thursday' means"

I just had to look that one up too. :ph34r:

I guess I'm twice-removed from cool!