virgin-burner

anyway..

so, i'm this older guy, still kinda good looking, with lots of weird hobbies like skyjumping, shooting at the range n'stuff, just about to get into BASEjumping n'all, just a dog to look after, what should i do!?

i mean, besides all the jumping, all i probably really want, is a family! so, no-one to really look after n'stuff, altough my god-daughter sarah has just been born a couple of hours before, and i really looked forward to that, WHAT-SHOULD-I-DO!?!?!?

i'm never getting laid enough, the "love of my life" doesnt give a shit about me, and the onl alternative i've found so far, well, i'm just not "her type".. whatever that might be

so, what should i do!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

If I didn't like you I'd say, "Let me introduce you to my ex-wife."

If I did like you I'd say, "You stupid fucker! What the hell do you want to get mixed up in all that 'family' shit for? Get your head out of your ass and go jump."

meh...could go either way.
;):P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

i'm never getting laid enough, ...

Good thing you have that hole in your mattress, now you don't need a woman. :P
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

We have a winner. :D:D:D:D

jeeeesus, isnt that embarrassinig..

fuck iit, someone wants a sig550 to buy!? lets get this moved to SC, and make it a thread for the lovers of mentioned above rifle, and the good old rem. 500, and which of the two would make a better penetrator of matrasses in houses?

can we put this to the recycle-bin, PLEASE!?!? B|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Was this before or after you decied to auction your self ?:ph34r:

I guess the auction didn't result in a shot gun wedding? That's a good thing.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

A tandem instructor at the local dz met this awesome chick. She was a skydiver, a hiker, and generally liked everything he liked. Then he married her. She stopped jumping, hiking, and doing everything he liked to do.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

We have a winner. :D:D:D:D

jeeeesus, isnt that embarrassinig..

fuck iit, someone wants a sig550 to buy!? lets get this moved to SC, and make it a thread for the lovers of mentioned above rifle, and the good old rem. 500, and which of the two would make a better penetrator of matrasses in houses?

can we put this to the recycle-bin, PLEASE!?!? B|

Why are you so angry, Chris? (at least that's the vibe I'm sensing). Are you drinking tonight, bro?
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

A tandem instructor at the local dz met this awesome chick. She was a skydiver, a hiker, and generally liked everything he liked. Then he married her. She stopped jumping, hiking, and doing everything he liked to do.

Strange ... In my experiences, the adventurous types never stopped being adventurous. It was other "shit" that ended the relationship ... like they were married or wanted to have babies :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

Keep doing what you love. If you have an abundance of free time on your hands after that, do more of what you love.

You have friends that you like spending time with, right? Do more of that too.

The key that unlocks the door of happiness is one that you already have in your pocket.

so, what should i do!?

Do what you want to do...why would you be doing something ya didn't wanna do?

Only time we change is when the negative outweighs the positive by enough to prioritize and initiate that change.

You're probably doing what you're doing, because it's what ya wanna do! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If I did like you I'd say, "You stupid fucker! What the hell do you want to get mixed up in all that 'family' shit for? Get your head out of your ass and go jump."

You need to understand, Pops, that having time, freedom, fun, and money in your pocket, just isn't for everyone!:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Keep doing what you love. If you have an abundance of free time on your hands after that, do more of what you love.

You have friends that you like spending time with, right? Do more of that too.

The key that unlocks the door of happiness is one that you already have in your pocket.

Nuff said..Until he finds someone
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

...just relax & enjoy the ride. It'll happen when you least expected.

Sounds like he's not getting any rides at all...except under canopy. :P

B|B|B|

Oh comeon...it's all in good fun. Don't be such a ninny...go and jump to make yourself feel better!

:P

yea..

i can drive again since today! maybe i should celebrate with a couple of drinks.. :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

...just relax & enjoy the ride. It'll happen when you least expected.

Sounds like he's not getting any rides at all...except under canopy. :P

B|B|B|

Oh comeon...it's all in good fun. Don't be such a ninny...go and jump to make yourself feel better!

:P

yea..

i can drive again since today! maybe i should celebrate with a couple of drinks.. :P

Ya..make sure you don't drive back after you drinks. :P

And if she's like most women, expected him to stop jumping, hiking, etc. also ;):):)
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention