Spizzzarko

Caption the Avatar above you part 2!!!!

The Lone Ranger keot riding into the sunset even after he had past the west coast. He was last heard saying "Hi Ho Silv glub glub glub...." Tonto was last heard saying "White man strong like ox but smart like rock... I'm gonna go smoke the peace pipe and get all fuuuuuccccccckkkkkkeeeeeedddddd Upppp nigga!"

"And wow! Hey! What's this thing suddenly coming towards me very fast? Very very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like ... ow ... ound ... round ... ground! That's it! That's a good name - ground! I wonder if it will be friends with me?"

I'm a star! You might have seen the work that I've done for Green Jelly with "Three little pigs" video.
Yeah, I know my hair looks so awesome and I'm a lot taller in person, I get that a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9W4Ts-tw0

I'm too cool to have an avatar.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

i'm so ridiculously goodlooking that you couldn't handle the "real" me - so i'll break you in with a simpsonize me version
(at least i went the nice route - i could have said scary)

rarrrrrrrrrrr - popps you beat me to it - is that even possible - aren't you supposed to slow down as you get older
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

BTW - is that a flying brick or do I need new glasses?

Yes indeed it is :$

Caption: Well? You DID ask me to show my better half!
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

BTW - is that a flying brick or do I need new glasses?

Yes indeed it is :$

Caption: Well? You DID ask me to show my better half!

I'm Red - I'm Fast - and I'm NOT Amazon.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun