skybytch

Yay! Hockey! Yay!

>>

"May this thread end in the same way as last year's thread of the same title.

Cheers ! "

>>

Yeah, sorry. I'm sure it hurt pretty bad to watch your team lose, at home, on opening night... especially to Ron's new team. :D

It was a great game though. Not quite as good as the one I'm watching now though (2 goals for Cheech so far B|).

The asshole Sharks (they're good enough to be worth hating) will probably lose to my beloved but lousy Kings at least once this Saturday. I double dog dare Cheechoo to take a swing at Ivanans - a stretcher is about the only way to neutralize him. And I'll take back anything bad I ever said about Dan Boyle if he shows some sense and comes to play in LA.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'd like to propose a toast. :D

>>

"May this thread end in the same way as last year's thread of the same title.

Cheers ! "

>>

Don

Heh, can I add to it?

May the Kings have a better season than the Michigan Wolverines!:)
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Ooooooooooooooo. I love that thought!

I think there should be a beginning-of-the-season hockey festival, where we all take off work and do nothing but go watch hockey practices, games, take tours of the ice arenas . . . whatever it takes to give proper honor to the sport.
TPM Sister #102

Hockey in HD is gooooooooood!!!!!

I can actually see the puck in HD! :ph34r:

Then you should have a good view of Holmstrom etal skating with the Cup come spring.;)

Again.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Hockey in HD is gooooooooood!!!!!

I can actually see the puck in HD! :ph34r:

Guess they got an actual cameraman. :D
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Who has the best record in the league? Hint - it ain't Detroit. :ph34r::ph34r:

talkin'>

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's a long season and a 12-2 start doesn't mean shit and the Sharks are well known for choking in the post season... but it sure does feel good to gloat for a few minutes. ;)

Didn't they lose Nabby, though?

I only listened to last night's game; they said he was slow getting off the ice at the end but I haven't seen anything about him being on the injury list.

Hopefully he's playing tomorrow night against Dallas... mainly cuz I get to go to the game. :D

Nabby day to day...

Dang, you'd think ESPN.com or the Sharks own website woulda had something about that - I looked at both of 'em. :S

No worries. Boucher will do the job for us. I'll try to get pics of him making a save tomorrow... although hopefully the rest of the guys will make sure he doesn't have to save too many. ;)

it's a long season and a 12-2 start doesn't mean shit and the Sharks are well known for choking in the post season.

Yes, you have the salient facts down correctly.

The way I measure success is by how many times your team name is engraved on the Cup.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

The way I measure success is by how many times your team name is engraved on the Cup.

Engraved on the Cup or not, it's way cool for a hockey-tourist like me to see my teams name with the best record in the league. No matter how short a time it stays that way.

Almost as cool as it is to watch them beat any other team from our seats 8 rows from the glass. :P