LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: March 28 & 29, 2009

0 :( : 0 :( : 0 :(

Despite the best laid plans.... not a damn thing this weekend.

Even a last minute Friday afternoon scramble to GTFO New Jersey to somewhere jumpable didn't work out.

I want to jump so bad that I would've been thrilled if I owed beer for something...

Let's hope for a great week!!! ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

18:0:3

18 ground evals for a coach course

0 jumps.

Would have done several eval jumps yesterday if it weren't for the number 3 - Friday morning was the 3rd time I've sprained my ankle going down the 3 steps out of my house. [:/]

Sounds like it's time to build a ramp.:)
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

0:0:0

though I should be getting back in the air tomorrow or tuesday, haven't jumped since august!! Loving the texas weather and people at spaceland!

If you only knew how close you were to having a special guest star show up at your manifest window this weekend. Unannounced!!

I shit you not. :P

;):0:1

;): Still married to Vskydiver, duh.;)

0: Crap weather Saturday, so I stayed home and started a remodeling project. Sunday was co-o-old with clouds and blue skies, but I stayed home to work on the project.

1: Beer for the first time ever chiseling all the particle board underlayment from a plywood subfloor. I'm tiling the laundry room and that stuff was STUCK. :S After then laundry room I've got two bathrooms that are getting the same treatment. [:/]

18:0:3

18 ground evals for a coach course

0 jumps.

Would have done several eval jumps yesterday if it weren't for the number 3 - Friday morning was the 3rd time I've sprained my ankle going down the 3 steps out of my house. [:/]

Holy crap, I wish I could have been in your coach course!!! You must be exhausted after that...

;):0:1

;): Still married to Vskydiver, duh.;)

0: Crap weather Saturday, so I stayed home and started a remodeling project. Sunday was co-o-old with clouds and blue skies, but I stayed home to work on the project.

1: Beer for the first time ever chiseling all the particle board underlayment from a plywood subfloor. I'm tiling the laundry room and that stuff was STUCK. :S After then laundry room I've got two bathrooms that are getting the same treatment. [:/]

That's what I did in my new laundry room a few weeks back. I pulled off the existing linoleum flooring in the walk-in closet that I'm converting into a laundry room with the existing laundry closet. I found a thin layer of plywood underneath. That was stapled down real good. There was an older ugly as hell linoleum floor underneath that. Think 1970's ugly. And to make matters worse, THAT layer was glued to the particle board subfloor.

I told myself "fuck that" and just got the giant crowbar and pried the particle board subfloor right off the original plywood subfloor. Then bought 5/8" thick plywood flooring. Turns out no lumber stores carry that particle board shit for flooring anymore. Water leaks just fucks it up. The whole house has that shit though, so I'm only replacing them with the plywood in the bathrooms and laundry rooms that will have tile.

oops. I've hijacked the thread.

0:0:0 for me. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Even a last minute Friday afternoon scramble to GTFO New Jersey to somewhere jumpable didn't work out.

I want to jump so bad that I would've been thrilled if I owed beer for something...

Thats what you get for going to Jersey! We flew 18 loads on Saturday at THE RANCH!

Me:

:(:3:0

Thats what you get for going to Jersey! We flew 18 loads on Saturday at THE RANCH!

Me:

:(:3:0

Dude, she IS a Jersey girl. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hm, well if she's REALLY dirty that might be okay ;)

:o:o Nope. I'm one of the "clean" ones, thanks. :D:D

And to think I had an invitation to come up to The Ranch this weekend.... and politely declined because I already had plans (that didn't pan out due to weather)... UGH. I would've loved to see my fuckery protege Jocelyn. Love that girlie!!

Thanks for rubbing it in... :P

;):1:1 Beer for 1st PLF. I know, glad I remembered how when I needed it. Rather have grass on my rig than broken ankles:P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama