d_squared431

Good luck iluvtofly!

oooooh MUCHO job VIBES headed east...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wooohoooo

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Yaaaaayyy....

I hope she "kicks ass" on that interview B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Thank you everyone. I think it went well. Now it's time to hurry up and wait to see if they call me back. Which means it's time to post whore to kill the time. :D

That is a good idea...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Thanks again for the vibes everyone. Unfortunately I just got a call saying that they don't think I'd be a good fit for the company. :(

On the bright side the temp agency I'm working with set up another interview for me tomorrow. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate job hunting.

Thanks again for the vibes everyone. Unfortunately I just got a call saying that they don't think I'd be a good fit for the company. :(

On the bright side the temp agency I'm working with set up another interview for me tomorrow. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate job hunting.

I am sure you will find something soon. But at least you have a part time job for now...:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Gee, thanks. Thanks for comin' back and peein' all over this nice, upbeat, good-vibey thread for everybody!! >:(:P:P:P:)
Onward and upward.B|

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Gee, thanks. Thanks for comin' back and peein' all over this nice, upbeat, good-vibey thread for everybody!! >:(:P:P:P:)
Onward and upward.B|

I notice you conveniently left out the 2nd line about "On the upside...." :P

Onward and upward.B|

I notice you conveniently left out the 2nd line about "On the upside...." :P

On the up side - which - one could extrapolate - would make Rasta upside down, which, if he is wearing his kilt would make him look like a Giant rabbit, wearing a plaid ascot, with Mange on his deformed ears, and puffy,wrinkly eyes, and a short elephant trunk for a nose.

There - get THAT image out of your head.

And you would guess where the mouth is . . .:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

dude........

Does your Mama like you? :S

Awwwe - Does Bunny need a big carrot in his mouth?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun