Girlfalldown

Wet Dreams

I know guys can "finish" when having a wet dream and I myself have cum kinda close but I never have. I always seem to wake up just before it happens. I'm just wondering if there are girls out there that can actually have the big O while dreaming. I put guys on there too just so they could participate.

This poll is for scientific purposes only.

So, have you ever had one in your sleep?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I know guys can "finish" when having a wet dream and I myself have cum kinda close but I never have. I always seem to wake up just before it happens. I'm just wondering if there are girls out there that can actually have the big O while dreaming. I put guys on there too just so they could participate.

This poll is for scientific purposes only.

No Multiple answers?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I myself have cum kinda close but I never have. I always seem to wake up just before it happens.

That's how it usually goes. [:/] but I've 'gotten there' twice without waking up...that was pretty cool. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Oh hush! You know what I mean!

Actually, us ladies can get awfully...er...wet without finishing...so for us, it's a wet dream regardless of if we finish or not. :$

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Only when I'm dreaming about.... wait, do I really want to announce that on a public forum?

Nevermind.

I've heard that keeping things to yourself can make your ass get fatter, so by all means, do tell.

Chris

Only when I'm dreaming about.... wait, do I really want to announce that on a public forum?

Nevermind. :$

Thank you for keeping my anonymity.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Nevermind. :$

We woke up and you were gone. I can't believe you just left like that. You didn't even leave phone number...it was like college all over again. :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

NO>:( They are NOT crusty...that would be your sheets!!

:D:D

Bobbi

Do you wash it off in the shower?:D

This poll is for my depraved enjoyment only.I'm bored,lazy,and don't feel like working anyway.

There!!Fixed it for ya!!:ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"