FlyingJ

What movie(s)...

...should you be ashamed that you have never seen?

For me, it was Groundhog Day. I'm happy to say I just saw it for the first time last week though. Friends have made fun of me for not having seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies, but I would hardly call them classics that everyone and their mom should have seen (like Star Wars, or Top Gun).
Killing threads since 2004.

The Princess Bride. I just mocked someone recently for not seeing that one.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Perfect example. So do you have any that YOU should have seen by now but haven't?

Hmm... GoodFellas is the one I can think of off the top of my head that I've only seen bits and pieces of. Same with Better Off Dead. Those are two that seem to have lots of pop culture zeitgeist around them that I haven't seen.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Here's a couple of good lists of films that you can check off.

Damn you!!! My Netflix queue already has 297 titles on it ... even if you knock out the TV series, that's probably still 200+ movies!!!!!

I like the top 10 genres. Of those, I've only seen all 10 in Animation (and that's making an assumption that I saw Snow White and Pinocchio as a kid, because I haven't as an adult).

I should probably get around to watching Citizen Kane some time, and The Third Man.

All Quiet On The Western Front.

Some of Woody Allen's classics, like Manhatten or Annie Hall.

12 Angry Men.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I'm presently in Austria, (Graz), and Mrs Squeak is slightly amazed i haven't seen "The Sound of Music".

Strangely enough i dont seem to be concerned about my lack of Julie Andrews.

Krissanne I too have not seen "The Princess Bride" either, again i seem to lack the necessary regret to alter this:ph34r::ph34r:

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF BOOM BAP...can i hear it once again
BOOM BAP tell your neighbour tell your friends................B|B|B|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Krissanne I too have not seen "The Princess Bride" either, again i seem to lack the necessary regret to alter this

Ahh, don't be fooled by the name.

I wouldn't call it an absolute must see movie, but it is a very, very funny action type film rather than a soppy romantic thing.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I have not seen that one, any of the god fathers, lord of the rings, and many many more....
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Apparently the Godfather series and many other classics.

Didn't think of those. I've only ever seen most of the 1st one.

This is to inform you that your Man Card has been suspended pending resolution of this issue. To ensure prompt return of this card, to your person you must contact the above representative, via PM or this thread, with details of the final scene of The Godfather Part II.
Have a Nice Day.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I have not seen that one, any of the god fathers, lord of the rings, and many many more....

{*sigh*} [:/] What have My Girls been doing with their lives?? We're going to have to schedule a movie night.

On Topic:
Titanic, The English Patient, and Twilight
......No wait. Those are movies I'm DAMNED PROUD I've never seen. Sorry, I got nuthin' for this thread.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is