Pammi

Another skydiving woman pic

*laughing* Now you sound like my brother FFF. I tend to always have him blushing, but he's the shy type so that's not too hard. Your sister is cute tho...hope she did something with the hair :)(By the way Sis...I hear 80's style workout clothes and LEG WARMERS are coming back! We need to start a petition, sit-in or something to get that stopped! ICK!)
Pammi

My memories are vague due to substance abuse... I was 18 when the 80's started. I still remember the very first time I heard Van Halen's "Eruption" - maybe that was late '79... hmmmm - I guess I only kinda remember. I was stoned. B|

By the way Sis...I hear 80's style workout clothes and LEG WARMERS are coming back! We need to start a petition, sit-in or something to get that stopped! ICK!

If I have to wear acid wash jeans or a white dress with black nylons and white open toes shoes again I will just die!!!! :D
Tee

What about the 90's, speaking of stupid fashion.
90's was the decade of enormous baggy jeans sliding halfway down your ass with the top half of your boxers showing. Made you look like a walking bag of laundry with a wedgie. This was supposed to be cool?!!
-SpeedRacer

Poster: SpeedRacer
Subject: Re: Another skydiving woman pic
What about the 90's, speaking of stupid fashion.
90's was the decade of enormous baggy jeans sliding halfway down your ass with the top half of your boxers showing. Made you look like a walking bag of laundry with a wedgie. This was supposed to be cool?!!
-SpeedRacer

screw you man :-) im still wearing that. unless u hadnt gathered by my style :-)