Thanatos340

The quest for the Golden Ticket begins..

Good luck! This might actually make me watch American Idols again :)

When she makes it their ratings are going to skyrocket from all of the dz.commers who start watching. :D:D

Unfortunately there are not enough skydivers in the country to make a dent in AI's ratings one way or another...

:( bummer. :(

But I'm sure it was a great father/daughter bonding experience regardless!!! You are so awesome for going there with her and supporting her like that. And, that last pic you posted of her, I swear, she looks just like you. But prettier. Much, much prettier. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

But I'm sure it was a great father/daughter bonding experience regardless!!! You are so awesome for going there with her and supporting her like that. And, that last pic you posted of her, I swear, she looks just like you. But prettier. Much, much prettier. :P

Better looking too.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're a good father. That kind of support is priceless.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Better looking too.:ph34r:

Obviously :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091