OlympiaStoica

Dress + Thong = BAD Idea

It's just skin.

Yep, it is. Too bad the majority of the people in this country are so freaking uptight about it....

:S
you are? too bad

most people from this country I know think skin is pretty neat

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The bottom (man, this thread is perfect for bad puns) line is that, be it a thong or granny panties, guys will get a kick from seeing them. So might as well be a nice pair of undies IMO!

Ha ha ... well ... go ahead, have a laugh at my expense; it's not like I really expected to receive compassion ... not from this crowd :| ...

O

BFD.
Accidents happen. Be glad you're not a bush pig, then you would be getting laughed at. Guys got a treat from mother nature. Move on.

What is a "bush pig"?

O

Google is your friend . . .www.fuckinggoogleit.com

Here is a bush pig.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well ... it's not the first time wind got me in trouble :$. Well ... duh ... jumping out of an airplane in a mini skirt is like ... asking for it :P ...

O

So, you sit here and complain about the wind accidentally blowing up your skirt in front of strangers and possibly co-workers saw it, then you post a pic of you doing it on purpose on the internet?

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Well ... it's not the first time wind got me in trouble :$. Well ... duh ... jumping out of an airplane in a mini skirt is like ... asking for it :P ...

O

So, you sit here and complain about the wind accidentally blowing up your skirt in front of strangers and possibly co-workers saw it, then you post a pic of you doing it on purpose on the internet?

I know ... but my face is not showing in that picture ... and I don't need to sit in meetings with you guys ... trying to convince you I know what I'm talking about :)
O

O

I know ... but my face is not showing in that picture ... and I don't need to sit in meetings with you guys ... trying to convince you I know what I'm talking about :)
O

You haven't ever been to a real bonfire then - huh? Or were you just too busy trying to fend off the freefliers to notice that that is exactly what you have to do there?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

you are? too bad

most people from this country I know think skin is pretty neat

No I'm not, and actually I'm originally NOT from this country, hence my username. And I do find that in the U.S. people tend to be more uptight about sexuality than Europians. It's just an observation.

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

All right.. Now I am REALLY Depressed. I missed the unedited version.B|[:/]

Don't be ... pictures from that jump (my 100th) have been submitted and are being considered for the USPA 2010 calendar (so you might see it) - Tony H. did an awesome job with those pictures, but considering the fact that quite a bit of skin is showing, most likely you won't see the pictures after all :)

"found in shopping centres usually around the food court area". :D:D

I'm never stopping by Auntie Annie's again!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

but Tony didn't take THAT pic!
:D:D:D

Nope ... that's my friend Brian, diving right after me :)
BTW, you boys are something else ... all I had to do is post that attachment in order to get 5 Facebook friend requests within a 10 minutes time window? . Damn ... you'd think I was invisible before :( ...

O

>trying to convince you I know what I'm talking about

This is Becky Quick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRfF6swP808&feature=related

She is regarded as one of the most respected journalists in the financial field, Thousands of people listen to her every week day...like you, she also has a super hot ass- and I'm sure if Wall st. saw her in a thong it would make no difference in her audience...in fact I think more people would listen to her.:)

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Screw it, life is good, you made at least 10 people's life better today and put as many smiles on people's faces. :)You may have also pissed some other ladies off since they don't look as good wearing what you did or in general..:ph34r:
Grin and bare it....:o
Cheers!

v/r
Paul
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you!"

all I had to do is post that attachment in order to get 5 Facebook friend requests within a 10 minutes time window?

Now that is creepy! :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon