OlympiaStoica

Dress + Thong = BAD Idea

I’m so embarrassed right now I just want to die …

:(:$:(:$:(:$:(:$

So … I work in a tall office building, located in an area with other tall buildings – when it’s windy, it’s always turbulent. Lunch time … I’m going outside … I’m wearing a dress … can you see where this is going???

While the wind tried to undress me (and it nearly did) right in front of my office building, the only thing I could think of were those young software engineers (from my company) that I just passed a few seconds earlier and knew that now are walking right behind me; please god … I hope they have bad eyesight … really, really bad eyesight.

Oh … if this wasn’t bad enough, right across the street a new building is in the middle of construction. Yep, those construction workers were on lunch break as well :(...

Needless to say, I just realized something (duh … I’m slow):

Dress + Thong = BAD Idea

I don’t want to get out of my office right now … and I have cancelled (indefinitely) all meetings I have with Engineering. If there is anything you can say that might make this better, go ahead.

O

I’m so embarrassed right now I just want to die …

:(:$:(:$:(:$:(:$

So … I work in a tall office building, located in an area with other tall buildings – when it’s windy, it’s always turbulent. Lunch time … I’m going outside … I’m wearing a dress … can you see where this is going???

While the wind tried to undress me (and it nearly did) right in front of my office building, the only thing I could think of were those young software engineers (from my company) that I just passed a few seconds earlier and knew that now are walking right behind me; please god … I hope they have bad eyesight … really, really bad eyesight.

Oh … if this wasn’t bad enough, right across the street a new building is in the middle of construction. Yep, those construction workers were on lunch break as well :(...

Needless to say, I just realized something (duh … I’m slow):

Dress + Thong = BAD Idea

I don’t want to get out of my office right now … and I have cancelled (indefinitely) all meetings I have with Engineering. If there is anything you can say that might make this better, go ahead.

O

Don't be embarrassed or ashamed!! Be proud of what you have and for making a couple guys day that much better!!! Just think in your meeting with the boy engineers - you have the upper hand - you have what they want!!!!

;)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

They weren't looking at your face and couldn't pick you out of a lineup if they tried! :)
There, does that make you feel better? ;););)

No :( ...

Damn dresses ... I'm a pants kind of girl and now I remember why. After work I'm going to a bridal shower and wanted to look "girlie" ... that will teach me B| ...

O

Don't be embarrassed or ashamed!! Be proud of what you have and for making a couple guys day that much better!!!

True Wisdom and a great attitude.:)

Just think in your meeting with the boy engineers - you have the upper hand - you have what they want!!!!

A New Bike??
(Sorry, Old engineers joke)

Don't be embarrassed or ashamed!! Be proud of what you have and for making a couple guys day that much better!!! Just think in your meeting with the boy engineers - you have the upper hand - you have what they want!!!!;)

+1 :)
P.S.: Next time try the V.S. seamless panties. Good butt-floss alternative...

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

It's just skin.

Some guy is going to think good thoughts about you for about 10 minutes and might - MIGHT - remember that it happened - but is now oggling the next girl that is walking by.

Next time go commando - it's ok to be a little dirty sometimes.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yah... I'm thinking you have nothing to worry about. But, to make an informed well educated statement here, I'm going to need to see the photos! Also, video of the incident would definitely be helpful (or at very least, entertaining). :$

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Don't be embarrassed or ashamed!! Be proud of what you have and for making a couple guys day that much better!!!

True Wisdom and a great attitude.:)

Just think in your meeting with the boy engineers - you have the upper hand - you have what they want!!!!

A New Bike??
(Sorry, Old engineers joke)

New flash drive.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't be embarrassed or ashamed!! Be proud of what you have and for making a couple guys day that much better!!! Just think in your meeting with the boy engineers - you have the upper hand - you have what they want!!!!

;)

Oh ... I'm not a prude by any standards (I'm European after all :) ).

O

Oh, don't be embarrassed about it. I'm sure you have a nice ass, but it's just an ass. ;)

Your story reminds me of when I wore a flouncy skirt with a thong underneath to one of my son's soccer game. A gust of wind came by right when I went to sit down. Not only did I flash the dad behind me, but I got quite a shock when I ended up sitting on the cold, metal bleacher with my bare ass instead of my skirt material. I yelped and giggled, the guy behind me smiled...no big deal. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon