skymama

Toe Sucking: yea or nay?

I don't understand the fuss. If the lady likes it, you do it. If you have hygiene concerns, provide a pedicure or bath first. Why were you jumping straight to sucking on something in the first place? Foreplay is more than an 80's band.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I dont get the whole foot fetish thing at all. They are feet. Nothing sexual at all about Feet to me..

Now I do understand the benefit of a good Foot massage (especially for women that have been wearing uncomfortable shoes all day). Now if I am giving said Foot Massage, It just as important to make sure the Calves and ankles are included in the massage. If the Massagee is someone of an intimate nature, Then an occasional Light Kiss on the top of the foot is absolutely called for.

Toe sucking and such?? Not for me (Giving or Receiving). There are plenty of other places the tongue can be put to better use.

Just wonderin'. ;)

Yeah, wheres the option for "If she asks for it"

If they are clean and she likes it, then sure.
As for receiving... my feet spend too much time in combat boots and I'd much rather just get a foot massage.
If she wants to do it, it wouldn't creep me out and it does feel kinda good. But I can think of a better things for her to put in her mouth :o:D:DB|

I just assumed most of the toe sucking that goes on is men sucking women's toes, not the other way around. I've never sucked a man's toes. A lot of men don't take good care of their feet and shouldn't even be allowed to wear sandals. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just assumed most of the toe sucking that goes on is men sucking women's toes, not the other way around. I've never sucked a man's toes. A lot of men don't take good care of their feet and shouldn't even be allowed to wear sandals. :P

Yea, that's me, don't even think about trimming em until they start poking holes in my socks. If a girl wanted to suck them I wouldn't stop her, but she better brush her teeth before I kiss her. To someone else's point, if she wants to put something in her mouth I would prefer it to be Big Jim or the twins ;)
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

Agree 100%.:)

I dont get the whole foot fetish thing at all. They are feet. Nothing sexual at all about Feet to me..

Now I do understand the benefit of a good Foot massage (especially for women that have been wearing uncomfortable shoes all day). Now if I am giving said Foot Massage, It just as important to make sure the Calves and ankles are included in the massage. If the Massagee is someone of an intimate nature, Then an occasional Light Kiss on the top of the foot is absolutely called for.

Toe sucking and such?? Not for me (Giving or Receiving). There are plenty of other places the tongue can be put to better use.

I LOVE a good foot, ankle and calf massage. And there is no reason to stop at the calf either! :$

I get regular pedicures, thank you very much. If you want to run your feet up a woman's legs in the early morning, you need to keep the feet up. MY opinion.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I LOVE a good foot, ankle and calf massage. And there is no reason to stop at the calf either! :$

It is all about working your way slowly up the legs. Start at Feet, Work on to Ankles and Calves.. Then Slowly up to the thighs paying close attention to the inner thighs.. generally a fairly rewarding exercise for all involved.;)

OK Mojito toes lemme go get a mint pedicure so I can wear my Birkenstocks in public.

At least you know my toes would be tasty! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I get regular pedicures, thank you very much. If you want to run your feet up a woman's legs in the early morning, you need to keep the feet up. MY opinion.

We women appreciate that! ;) But you are in the minority! My SO had a pedicure once- we were on vacation and I was getting one, so the ladies talked him into it while he was waiting. He loved it, but I don't see him going into a salon on his own for that.

Given most of the threads she's started recently, I think Skymama is in the running for smutskateer.
I'm just sayin'...

I was starting to think the same thing...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Given most of the threads she's started recently, I think Skymama is in the running for smutskateer.
I'm just sayin'...

That gives her two committee votes, plus my instant approval. Too bad she would NEVER accept the "honor."
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'm just sayin'...

That gives her two committee votes, plus my instant approval. Too bad she would NEVER accept the "honor."

I think she owes you that honor since braking your paddle.....:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly