Thanatos340

Dating.

I would start to worry you were going to rape me, slice my head off, rape me again and then bury my body parts all across the county if I went on one of those kinds of dates.

Don't scare the whuffos peanut
Don't scare the whuffos peanut.

aaawww chit, PEOPLE,, She's got a nickname that is crying out for me...

I'm a good/nice Lucky. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Been awhile since you've been out or on a date, huh?
Shit's expensive these days!

A nice dinner can easily approach $100, add movie?

Think Waffle House and the drive-in. B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Oh my god I love Waffle House. There isn't one anywhere near where I live, though.

Take her to get tacos from a roach coach and then watch a movie on a portable DVD player in your car. It'll cost you more than a hundred bucks but you'll at least get to keep the DVD player.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

When I was on match.com, my first dates were all 'dinner and a movie'. If first impression was good when he showed up, we'd order pizza and rent something at my house. If first impression was so-so, we'd eat at the local diner, then maybe a movie. If impression was bad, just a movie (at a theater where I didn't have to deal with him much) and then have a voicemail when I turned the phone on to leave for a patient with an eye emergency that I had to get to the office for.

My husband was the only one to get the order pizza and rent a movie treatment. I still have no idea what the movie was, neither does he, we sat on the couch and talked all night. That night still was the best kiss I've ever gotten in my entire life, when he said goodbye. Then we IM'd when he got home. We've been inseperable ever since.

To his credit, second date (2 days later) was at Outback. He was impressed that I ordered a steak and not 'some girly thing to eat'. :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

If she is worth it i don't care what it costs.

If she is worth it she won't care what I spend.

So, do you get laid a lot?

I don't date to get laid.
So the glory-hole rumors are true. :o:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

First date - going for coffee and getting to know each other.

Second date - lunch or dinner or activity (i.e. hiking, beach, etc.)

Either way, I always come prepared to pay my own way. I don't expect the guy to pay for me although it's very sweet and greatly appreciated when they do.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Haven't been to the 'states in a while,so comparing costs is iffy, but a fun day winetasting doesn't cost that much. Adding a snack platter & nice bottle of wine afterwards (if you're enjoying the company) could easily push things over $150.

I've done a few first date picnics. Bad thing is I love good wine & foods that compliment them, so it always worked out more expensive dinner & a movie :| My only consolation was that I enjoyed my time, even if the date wasn't that good B|

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

I expect fun! Where or what doesnt matter what I eat. I just want to go out and spend time getting to know the person.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I just thought of the *obvious*! What about a couple of jump tickets on a sunset load, then hanging at the beer light festivities?

That way you're both doing something you love, then having *fun* talking about it later???
:)

Oh, in that case my best first date ever was when a girl at the dz asked if i wanted to video her naked skydive (DUH!) Then later at the "beerlight festivities" we ended up naked in the pool:D We have been together ever since and now we are engaged.B|:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I always offer to pay something. Regardless of who asked who out.

Sometimes I even steal the check and pay it all.

that is a really good thing to do

when girls do that i like it alot i always steal the bill for what ever we do next if she pays for dinner.

and i try and keep my dates under 100 bucks and thats if i really like the girl

if i don't really like her then at most we are going to watch a movie that i already own or maybe chill in te hot tub with some cheap boozes (i was a bar-tender i can make anything tast good.... anything:P )
live and let live

I just thought of the *obvious*! What about a couple of jump tickets on a sunset load, then hanging at the beer light festivities?

That way you're both doing something you love, then having *fun* talking about it later???

Oh, in that case my best first date ever was when a girl at the dz asked if i wanted to video her naked skydive (DUH!) Then later at the "beerlight festivities" we ended up naked in the pool:D We have been together ever since and now we are engaged.B|:D

Now that's romantic! What are you going to tell your kids when they ask how you and their mom met?? ;)

Now that's romantic! What are you going to tell your kids when they ask how you and their mom met?? ;)

Show them the video?:D We just hope the guy that will be marrying us doesn't tell about later that same night when he happened to catch us on the second floor balcony at the dz "celebrating" our new found friendship:D:D:D Might make for an interesting wedding toast:o

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Show them the video?:D We just hope the guy that will be marrying us doesn't tell about later that same night when he happened to catch us on the second floor balcony at the dz "celebrating" our new found friendship:D:D:D Might make for an interesting wedding toast:o

Wheres the video from that one? :P

To the subject at hand. When it comes to dates I don't care how much I spend as long as the girl has a good time. That's how I roll. :)

Ladies.. A Guy asks you out to dinner and you accept. What are your expectations?

No one should have expectations. The whole point of dating is to find out if this is a person you want to get to know better.

True story:

Went out with someone who dropped a lot of cash. Fine Dining, great wine, tickets. He spent the whole time talking about how much he hated his family and his ex. He also could not stop talking about his job and how much money he made. He got sloppy drunk and was rude to the waiter. NEVER AGAIN!

Then, I went out with this guy to a casual dinner and played pool (he was even cool about me kicking his butt). We had great conversation. He was sweet (but not too sweet ;)) He was funny and we had a great time even though the place we went to play pool was a total dive.

We dated for 3 years
engaged for 8 months
and we have been married for 5 years.

No expectations on either date. One was a jerk and the other is the love of my life!
~I knew exactly where it was, I just couldn't find it.~
http://www.flickr.com/photos/krstnparker/

Went out with someone who dropped a lot of cash. Fine Dining, great wine, tickets. He spent the whole time talking about how much he hated his family and his ex. He also could not stop talking about his job and how much money he made. He got sloppy drunk and was rude to the waiter. NEVER AGAIN!

Ugh. I hate those guys. I dated a high profile guy in the free flowing money times of the 80s. He was like, "What should I pick you up in? The Porsche or the Jeep?" I'm like, "Dude, I'm not feeling so well. I'm staying home tonight." The arrogance made me sick. And I never saw him again. :P

Ladies.. A Guy asks you out to dinner and you accept. What are your expectations?

My expectations are to be treated with respect, and have fun! I don't care if we eat at Taco Bell.

Bingo. Anyone who's keeping track of the cost isn't someone I want to hang out with.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Ugh. I hate those guys. I dated a high profile guy in the free flowing money times of the 80s. He was like, "What should I pick you up in? The Porsche or the Jeep?" I'm like, "Dude, I'm not feeling so well. I'm staying home tonight." The arrogance made me sick. And I never saw him again. :P

So what should I pick you up in? My 89 Toyota Supra? My 82 Jeep Cherokee Chief? Or my 03 Yamaha? Oh and we're going to Taco Bell. :P
www.FourWheelerHB.com