skymama

Weekend numbers July 25/26

:)
Had the best weekend again ever!!!!

:( : 2 : :D

got in 2 jumps this weekend that put me over 50 jumps wahoooo!!!!, both on my new jumpsuit with never done before booties!! shinny teal/purple on the front..backside is black with neon yellow on the back side of the grips, to match the purple, teal/green and neon yellow on the rig!

sorry for those who are not on face book as its the only link I have to be able to put this on... my 50th jump with Valinda videoing.. 3way with John and Paul. Thanks guys.. Im learning and haveing a blast!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=108721901902

B|/3/0
Had a blast! Here is a picture of Roo's awesome pocket we did for her new suit. It's all iridescent and shiny. Loaded Roo's two jump videos on Facebook if you want to see them.

That's adorable. Your suits are so wonderful. I did a jump the other day in shorts and couldn't believe the difference the suit makes. B|B|B|

Dana noticed that too. You have to have the right tool to do the job, if you don't.... You aren't going to get the job done. :(

That's adorable. Your suits are so wonderful. I did a jump the other day in shorts and couldn't believe the difference the suit makes. B|B|B|

Dana noticed that too. You have to have the right tool to do the job, if you don't.... You aren't going to get the job done. :(

holy power steering!! your not kidding the right stuff makes all the difference! (not to mention fantastic teachers!) thanks
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

holy power steering!! your not kidding the right stuff makes all the difference! (not to mention fantastic teachers!) thanks

You do have a great teachers there. I'm jealous. I only get to jump with them once in a while.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

:):3::D

2 big way camp jumps, 3rd jump was an emergency exit from an Otter after the left engine cut out. 23 people from the bigway out like a line of static-line paratroopers, and about as low. What an experience!
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I did a couple of fun jumps with flyhi, who made my shoe come off on a knee-dock exit on my first jump.

I thought we agreed that for most of the day your legs weren't far enough apart. Maybe I got that part wrong.

Photo evidence of karma whacking your shoe. And the second photo is proof that I was on level for most of the day.

Should that be in Billy Vance's thread?:P
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I can't believe you posted a crotch shot! :o:P

My feet were too close on that jump, but my disclaimer is that all I could think about during the jump was my beloved matchy-matchy shoe that I lost! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I can't believe you posted a crotch shot! :o:P

I can't believe it either ... ... it's nice :ph34r: ...

O

i need to put another camera on my head for your visit.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda