OlympiaStoica

Weekend numbers - August 1st/2nd

0:2:0

I was only able to make in out to the dz yesterday and didn't get there until 3:00. It was a very slow up jumper day at the dz. There were only two of us! :( Had fun with a couple of horny gorillas and learning to freefly :)

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

;):5:1

Great time at Lost Prairie. Managed to bang out 5 skydives in 2 and a half days. :D The parties were great and, of course, seeing a lot of old friends and making new ones. Vskydiver and I made it up on Fozz's 600th jump, a 22 way organized by Mad John. Good times.

Beer 'cause first time at LP for me.B|

well...we were at prairie-:$:$:28: more than i can recall

first madjohn jump
first 19 way
first cross country at LP (done several at the ritz)
hit my 400th jump
first jump out of a bell helicopter

just to name a few.
it was a fabulous week and so great to see NWflyer, Monkeycndo, skootz, vader (yes his mohawk is really that impressive) and the rest of the dz.commers who were there.

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:)
SDD brought Mark Kirkby in to do a training camp for all our teams. He was amazingly nice and very good at coaching all the different personalities out there. I can't wait to get into the tunnel with him!
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Nunya:10:0

10 jumps from Thursday through Sunday morning @ Lost Prairie. Fabulous time as always and lots of great jumps with great people. I was honored to be a part of PartyKen's ash dive on Thursday - it was a fitting tribute to a Lost Prairie fixture ... and I hope it's a long damn time before I'm on another one. [:/]

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

[:/]:6:0

The only remarkable thing was when trying at sit-HD transition via the cartwheel, I manged to somehow sit-fly inverted. I thought that's what I was doing and linbker83 confirmed it. Weird.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

0:3:1

I was lucky to get in three jumps on Saturday. The morning was haunted by low clouds and the evening swollowed by a thunder storm.

Owed beer because it was the first time I jumped with a 200 Navigator.

~Gav
Life doesn't need reasons, just participants.

D.S.#21

0:9:1

lots of coach jumps this weekend, 4 of them, 2 belly & 2 head up. 1 tandem spec, which was fun since I never usually jump with tandems. Our last jump of the day on sunday was fun!!! 4 way belly round exit, I flew in as the 5th, transitioned to sit, opened to a line, then attempted to build a stair step!!
Oh yeah I owe beer for bustying my first 180 onto final ;-)

;)14:?

Summerfest was awesome!!!!

Too many good jumps... spent some time with Steve from Skydive Chicago's Team Rhythm on organized jumps. Did a 23 way no jumpsuit BFR that was amazingly scary and also a hybrid attempt (I am not a free flyer) that actually went better than I would have thought.

Thanks Skydive Chicago for hosting an awesome Summerfest!!!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

;);):4:No Beer My new(to me) jumpsuit makes me look like Barney the Purple dinosaur, but it sure does help me to slow down!B|

I'm going to jump that Barney suit!!!! I may have had to buy beer this weekend. :)
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

1:17:?

Had an awesome weekend with a mix of Tandem,vids and AFF, (congrats Casey finishing AFF).

Then we had our yearly lake jump and party, with a nice swoop,pop up and chop! Stalker ur still #2.

?- not sure if the chop warrants beer.

And the rest was a blur.....
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

;):5:1

Great time at Lost Prairie. Managed to bang out 5 skydives in 2 and a half days. :D The parties were great and, of course, seeing a lot of old friends and making new ones. Vskydiver and I made it up on Fozz's 600th jump, a 22 way organized by Mad John. Good times.

Beer 'cause first time at LP for me.B|

Is there a beer rule for the first life saved? If "yes" ... than you owe some ... unless you pulled that stuff before :P ...

On a second thought, we owe you beer ... for being so awesome :)
O

:)
I took it easy in Mexico and the girlfriend came down from Houston. Beer owed for our 1st anniversary of officially dating, and a second case thrown in just for my forgetting it was our anniversary until I finally gave up on saying 'no, I don't know what today is'B|B|B|

There was tension on the way to the airport this morning
I got nuthin

I was pretty impressed by Vader too.....but it wasn't his mohawk. :$ - - Sorry I had to say it. Any of the girls around the bonfire know what I'm talking about.

My numbers :
>:( (he will be home soon enough though) : 19 : WAY too many

1st 10 way
1st time someone made me sit next to the HUGE door - darn you Cindy!!!!
1st Jet Ranger Hopter-Copter Jump
1st Cross Country at LP

I know there were lots of others but I can't remember right now.

0:3:0

Spent most of the weekend sitting in a jump suit waiting for the weather in Ireland for the 71-Way Mens World Record ..... Only got three loads in, one in a caravan with no door at 15k. One aborted attempt, so did a exit at 9k so the pilot could land the plane light. And one GREAT stalled skyvan exit at 13K .....

All in all a great weekend with good friends and jumpers.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.