Ketia0

you HAVE got to be kidding me!!!

I was asleep in my bed last night at MY house at about 9:45 pm, when I awoke to much banging on my front door and door bell ringing. Think its my freinds i go to the door almost naked. lo and behold, its my nieghbors, and they wanted to let me know a guy hit my truck....

So heres what happened. ( according to the nieghbors who saw what happened!)

A drunk MORON drove into my drive way and slammed into the back of my brand new Chevy Silverado!! >:( then backed up, and drove into it again!!!!! >:(>:(>:(

then he drove out of my driveway, and drove off without leaving me a note!!!

can you believe that!!! >:([:/]

but the police ( who took a hour to get there![:/]) ended up finding him with the help of the description of my helpful nieghbors! B|

I talked to his insurance company this morning, and will hopefully get this whole thing resolved soon!!

can you believe that?? :S:S
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Wow. Sorry about that.

I once lived on a hill and sometimes parked on the street. One morning, I woke up to a rare snow. Once out of the house, I saw that someone traveling down the hill had slid in the snow and hit my car. You could see the tire tracks and their footprints from getting out to look at the damage. Then, you could see their footprints getting back in their car and driving off. Nobody saw a thing.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

the crazy part was how close it was to my house! i have a nice sized driveway!! [:/]

Look on the bright side . . . It is JUST a Chevy.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LOL. whats really cool is that i didnt even know them! i just bought my first house a couple months ago and havent had the chance to meet my neighbors! so the first time they see me.. well.. lets just say i was really decent!!!! :$:$

Working everyday+13 hour days= no time at home.. and then when i do have a day off im either at Spaceland or at church.

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

That sorry asshole! That scumbag! How dare he...not leave a note.

I'd have at least left a note:
Hey Asshole! Next time don't park your car in my way!

Geez, you must sleep like a rock.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

That sorry asshole! That scumbag! How dare he...not leave a note.

I'd have at least left a note:
Hey Asshole! Next time don't park your car in my way!

Geez, you must sleep like a rock.

Like me? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I Think its my freinds i go to the door almost naked. lo and behold, its my nieghbors, and they wanted to let me know a guy hit my truck....

Yeap .... I read Bla ... bla ... bla NAKID... bla .. bla bla

SORRY:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

i am happy he was insured. now to get my baby fixed.. i priced a tailgate from the dealership today.. 700 bucks.. not painted!! :o:o

i couldnt believe i slept through that either! cause it had to have been loud as hard as he hit my truck.. ill post pictures when i get home!

I Think its my freinds i go to the door almost naked. lo and behold, its my nieghbors, and they wanted to let me know a guy hit my truck....

Yeap .... I read Bla ... bla ... bla NAKID... bla .. bla bla

SORRY:P

ALL you picked up out f HIS post was naked?

You need to sort yourself out!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Man i feel your pain, i had the same thing happen but instead of the neighbor waking me it was the cops. Apparently these guys were running with their lights off because they shot three army guys and they came around the corner and hit my car but it was totaled.

Seeeeee - Chevy again . . .

Coincidence - I think NOT!:D Hope yo didn't get too banged up - Better yet - I hope you weren't in it when it happened.

Holy crap.. Good thing you weren't in that car at the time!!

As for OP - I would definitely make a point to thank my neighbours.. Good think they acted - some people wouldn't have gone to the trouble.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss