npgraphicdesign

So, would you do it?

You get a chance to travel into the future. Your choice as to the year...could be ten, onehundred, ten thousand years from now, etc. The only catch:

- you have to go in the spur of the moment
- you cannot tell anyone where you are going
- you cannot go back to your past life or try to get in touch with anyone in the past once you're in the future.

Would you do it? ;)

Would I be the same age I am now? Because I don't want to look 10, 100, or 10000 years *older*!!!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

In a strange way I'm kind of cold, I would go.
I would tell every one goodbye and go.
How far ahead? Maybe 1k years.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Sure I would..If I were to travel into the future more than likely the whole trip would last a blink of a eye even though I may have been gone for 10 yrs.

can I take a travel buddy, tuaca, and and and still be able to post updates, poke people, and read current affairs on dz.com? :P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Absolutely not. Seeing the future is not worth it if I have to leave all those I care about here.:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

You get a chance to travel into the future. Your choice as to the year...could be ten, onehundred, ten thousand years from now, etc. The only catch:

- you have to go in the spur of the moment
- you cannot tell anyone where you are going
- you cannot go back to your past life or try to get in touch with anyone in the past once you're in the future.

Would you do it? ;)

I think Rod Serling wrote a few episodes of Twilight Zone with this gererel theam. Most of them turned out bad as I recall.:P

Like someone else saed here, I've been ahead of my time most of my life. :)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Ice, Ice, baby..

No not really. It's just that I really don't have a home.
I left Iran when I was 8 and we moved so much as I grew up that I have no snese of home and my connections with people though strong are fragile and can be ended quickly.
So yeah I couild go into the future and not look back. Does that make me cold? I don't know.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I wanna see what crazy new things we come up with!!

Stick around for a few years and you will see. ;) Things change pretty fast within our own lifetimes - the moon landings, the birth of the internet and all kinds of other pivotal events have all fallen within mine so far. Heck, we've barely had powered flight for 100 years.

I don't see any reason to live further into the future. I'd be very curious to know what life is like centuries from now, but if I have to live 'there' without the option to come back? No way.

I would sell everything I own and buy stock in a few companies I know will be around. Then take the jump and live off my millions! B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I would sell everything I own and buy stock in a few companies I know will be around. Then take the jump and live off my millions! B|

I'll tell you what. If only I'd bought 1000 shares of Google when they first went public... I'd cash out as a millionaire now, give or take a couple hundred thousand! [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would not, unless I could travel the universe as part of the deal.
I often think that maybe there are billions of planets out there with intelligent life. Or maybe there are none. But the strange thing is ... we on Earth might never know, ever, that there is intelligent life out there, somewhere, far away.