LisaH

Facebook sucks!

yep welcome to big technology lol .. but we both know ya still try lol.. cause I do too ;)

be seein you very soon!! and I got tunnel time on fri in perris!! what a fantastic learning tool I get!! so excited!!!!!!! wanna go?

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

yep welcome to big technology lol .. but we both know ya still try lol.. cause I do too ;)

be seein you very soon!! and I got tunnel time on fri in perris!! what a fantastic learning tool I get!! so excited!!!!!!! wanna go?

You'll love the tunnel there!! Of course I'll come.

Can't wait. Woohoo! Chicks rock!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I've had 5 or 6 friends complaining about the same kind of problems but I've yet to see any of them on my computer or my phone. I've been embarrassingly active lately and other than being a little slow to refresh a couple days ago everything has been peachy keen.
Killing threads since 2004.

You'll love the tunnel there!! Of course I'll come.

Can't wait. Woohoo! Chicks rock!

WAHOOOOOO see ya that thursday night ;) thanks for all your help .. most appreceiated!!
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I know, that's not even cool....

Most of the time I facebook is from my blackberry, can't see everything from the phone app....I know a buttload of jumpers on there but I don't know how or can't send a friend request from my phone....if people send me a friend request...well then, you know...LOL
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

I haven't noticed any of that - I check my facebook most days, but don't actively use it much.

Mostly, I see if there are new pictures/videos of my little niece so I can watch her grow up from all the way over here :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Some farmville sherm??? LMFAO

A bunch of my peeps, My sister especially is hooked on that shit...I've never even checked it out yet

being unemployed, what better things can I do, eccept sit in front of a computer all day playing stupid pointless computer games?
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I know cheese...I'm completely ashamed of myself for facecrackin. My family and whuffo friends were gonna fucking lynch me if not

I don't give a shit who gets offended though, I will not succumb to myspace....if you spot me on the I love me pages just fucking shoot me.....please
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell