d_squared431

Take some time today and

thank a mod for all they do. Send a Pm with positive feed back for a change. No I am not sucking up to the mods. :P I sent a pm thanking one for something and was told they normally do not receive many thank yous and it was a nice change in pace/appreciated.

Made me think about when I used to run an event every Wed night for many yrs(7-8yrs), no pay, and hours and months of prep work went into it. The event only lasted 3 months out of the yr and it took 6 months of prep work. The last night/yr I did it I was given a bottle of wine and a card from a college student who would go every Wed night. I never expected to get anything not even a thank you and it meant a lot. Even the yr after I stopped I was asked to come back because it wasn’t the same. I put up with a lot of crap from beer bottles being thrown at me, people stealing the free swag, to being called everything under the sun if they didn’t win the raffle at the end of the night.

Just take the time today and thank them.
:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Is it ok if i just tell them what i think of them?:) You suck up!:P Trust me most mods/ all could give a shit less what I think of them. Most dont like me due to other forumn's. And I dont want another restaning order so I'll leave Smymomma alone:o.

BTW How do you steal free swag?:S:|:D

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Theft is theft regardless if the items were free swag or not. Donation from a major companies/local business were to be given away on certain nights with live radio broadcast. If those items were stolen you can not fullfill your commitment to the companies/business and you lose that sponser/s. I am talking about 100's and 1000's of dollars worth of product. I was responsible for that product so I was being held liable for the loss.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

>stealing the free swag

I thought it was shwag?:P

I have to admit it's nice to have online conversations without being called a ^&*@#^% or a $%^*& or a &*% tree hugging ^%# rotten stinking %$#@$%^ piece of $% whose mother is a @#$%%$&*^$$%%^&%$!

I think the best greenie appreciation is to make them work less.

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Don't we thank Skymama everyday by telling her how HOT she is...!

Don't we thank BillVon for acknowledging how freaking brilliant he is...!

DSE - well, he's just amazing and someone who sets a good example.

Ian - SKYGOD

I don't know many of the others, but ok THANKS TO ALL THE MODS for putting up with us sick, crazy, obnoxious peeps!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Great idea D. I was thinking of doing the same kind of thing these past few days. I recently saw the 2007 PIA Symposium online. DSE, You did a great job. I was sincerely impressed. Got to learn who Jay Young is and that he seems to be a pretty cool guy. He stated that DZ.com is actually one of the best forum sites on the web. That is due to the Moderators. They Keep chaos from developing and keep this site presentable to the public. Isn't it nice to have a place where skydivers can go and talk to people who can relate to their unique sport? I think so. Keep up the good work guys & gals. ;)

Ian - SKYGOD

Well, you could tell me that I'm brillant and Bill that he's HOT! :ph34r:

You can't switch Douglas and Ian's characteristics because we all know Ian's not a good example for anyone. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:)
Mama you are brilliant, who else could come up with the quick witty banter to pacify all these horny men in the bonfire! LOVE IT! B|

Bill I'm afraid to say you're HOT cuz you're married, so I'll say your wife is HOT! ;)

DSE - freaking wingsuit skygod!

Ian - Thanks for being a good father and setting a good example for your lil one!

Oh, and the HH - You are da man, da myth, da legend!

and..... once again THANKS to all the rest of the Mods!

xoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Ian - SKYGOD

I don't know many of the others, but ok THANKS TO ALL THE MODS for putting up with us sick, crazy, obnoxious peeps!

g

If everyone followed my example, the healthcare deficit would expand exponentially.
Come to think of it though, "breaking your pelvis" is all the rage. :D Or, you could follow my example and get back in the air five months after you broke your pelvis and ACL. On second thought....
don't.
Ian truly is a skygod. I wanna be like him when I grow up. Even though I am old enough to be his father.:P

I did that thankless job for almost 9 years on a car board. Been out of it for just over 2 years now & I'm finally starting to relax & enjoy the web. Wouldn't do it again for love nor money!

Thanx dizzy MOD SQUAD! Y'all do an outstanding job.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Is today "buy a mod a beer" day???

What time should I come over? ;)

I think it's Spank a Mod day . . . the Beer thing isn't until Friday.

I call dibs on Skymama.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun