kmills0705

My Pussies...

need names.

Any suggestions? Black and White is a boy and Calico is a girl. They came with the names Dave and Maeve from the shelter.

I was thinking Sebastian and Elsie (short for Elsinore).

Thumbs up to both names!! B|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

need names.

Any suggestions? Black and White is a boy and Calico is a girl. They came with the names Dave and Maeve from the shelter.

I was thinking Sebastian and Elsie (short for Elsinore).

I think Elsie is a great boy cat name... and I'm sure she would LOVE Sebastian!!! :D:D:D

Totally useless hijack:

The view/post ratio for this thread is going to be sick: any post by a female poster with any form of "pussy" in the title is bound to go flaming in no time.

The only thing you could have done to get more attention would be to use the grammatically incorrect "my pussy's..." instead.

Every guy on DZ.com: It's WHAT? WHAT?

Sorry I can't help with the names, I'm a dog person who is wicked allergic to cats. ...and dogs for that matter, I just like dogs enough to tolerate it for them, my wife's two cats just piss me off.

Elvisio "sometimes bad grammar can be fun" Rodriguez

Totally useless hijack:

The view/post ratio for this thread is going to be sick: any post by a female poster with any form of "pussy" in the title is bound to go flaming in no time.

The only thing you could have done to get more attention would be to use the grammatically incorrect "my pussy's..." instead.

Every guy on DZ.com: It's WHAT? WHAT?

Sorry I can't help with the names, I'm a dog person who is wicked allergic to cats. ...and dogs for that matter, I just like dogs enough to tolerate it for them, my wife's two cats just piss me off.

Elvisio "sometimes bad grammar can be fun" Rodriguez

:):P Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping to see the non-feline type of pussy... but come on it would have been really misleading if I titled it "My Pussy"... because who has more than one pussy that isn't of the feline type?!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I