guppie01

Women, Why Men Haven't dated you....

I can't think of a single guy giving me an actual reason for it. They always just say, "It just won't work." I'm one of those people that it really bugs me to not know what's going on. Sure, I've come up with a million reasons in my head, but I would just for once like to know the actual reason why.

Well because she just wasn't talented enough to meed my demanding needs!
But her friend....now she was a keeper!
http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu103/Wockman02/talented-beer-girl.jpg
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Please girl I know dozens of them.
Nice people, once you look past their spreading death and destruction to third world countries.
But they all seem to like me, some thing about my business car seems to bring out the best in them.
If such a thing can be said about such a group of people.

But I know I'm going to piss some one off but from what some have posted.......maybe the guys are trying to be nice? Maybe you were too sarcastic or a bit rude to some one and they overhead it and were turned off by it.
You do get more flies with honey than with vinegar.
or the guys could be gay.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I also could add:

Married..... to an international arms dealer.

(but... it was VERY FUN to use that to make that rather persistent guy suddenly NOT SO PERSISTENT.)

Suddenly I have this image of Chevy Chase sitting in a bar in a banana republic. :)

Please girl I know dozens of them.
Nice people, once you look past their spreading death and destruction to third world countries.
But they all seem to like me, some thing about my business car seems to bring out the best in them.
If such a thing can be said about such a group of people.

But I know I'm going to piss some one off but from what some have posted.......maybe the guys are trying to be nice? Maybe you were too sarcastic or a bit rude to some one and they overhead it and were turned off by it.
or the guys could be gay.

Wonders if he can even separate fantasy from reality any more?
Maybe you should start an advice column to let all of us that are so mislead and unfortunate ,and help us to be as cool.

BWaaahahahaha:ph34r::ph34r:
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

Have you ever thought about taking your own advise?
I like stering the pot just as much as the next guy but damn you sure know how to go "overboard".
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

It's the age difference thing with the guys I like vs. the guys who like me.

I can relate to that with respect to the girls.
Not too many blonde, blue-eyed, petite, young coeds out there who go for older, older guys.
[:/]

:D:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm too independent. They want to date me initially, but then try to "fix" me. >:(

I don't understand this. What about you is "broken"?
Nothing, as far as I can tell, but then we've never dated so I wouldn't know.

:D:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Something I've seen in a few of my female friends:

He never dated her because she waited for him to ask her.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Since a few people have said they should just be honest let's see how this would be handled. Start with you just broke up with someone, non jumper by the way, after a year relationship and feel as if a woman is flirting with you. If you are just not into her would you tell her that or go with a cop out excuse? Be honest women, are you going to stop with he is just not into you or are you going to ask why? If you ask why do you really want the guy to say?

Since a few people have said they should just be honest let's see how this would be handled. Start with you just broke up with someone, non jumper by the way, after a year relationship and feel as if a woman is flirting with you. If you are just not into her would you tell her that or go with a cop out excuse? Be honest women, are you going to stop with he is just not into you or are you going to ask why? If you ask why do you really want the guy to say?

I wouldn't need a why. If you are not in to me, then you just aren't. What kind of woman would expect every guy to be into them?

This thread, to me, was more like guys who are "into you" but can't date you for another reason/excuse.

If he's not into me...he's not. No reason is needed. Bottom line.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Short Women are the Best. I am 6'1" and If I can find a Girl under 5" tall, I don't have to worry about her Knees getting sore. I dont even have to get them a Pillow to kneel on while they are servicing me, they can stand up and take care of business. Also Short women usually have small hands and that enables them to clean in the corners and other places better.

Oh.. And short women make good sammiches. And My Penis Looks HUGE when they hold it in their tiny little hands.

Yep, I am all about me some Midget love!!

:o:P;):D:D:D

Maybe you should start an advice column to let all of us that are so mislead and unfortunate ,and help us to be as cool.

BWaaahahahaha:ph34r::ph34r:

Start by wearing all white and getting a tan.
Next sprinkle odd Spanish, Italian and German words in your conversations.
And don't tel your self too seriously.

Look girls, deep down guys want to be nice, even the biggest ass really doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
And we guys aren't that smart so.......we make up lame excuses.

So please don't take them personally, we may just be in a bad place at the moment and it may not be the best time.