gotta say: you really have a LOT of balls
showing these pics outloud

I'm impressed

Fucking hell - they're not THAT bad!!! :P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Don't you have a camera or a friend with a camera. Just take some new pictures. Go to different settings, try different outfits, have fun with it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'd be waitin' in line just for a rejection from you!

Just use the "I'm with the airshow" line. It works most of the time, and when it doesn't, just DISENGAGE!!!

Ohh.. That's just reminded me of something.. I was near an Air Force base.. I had flown there as part of the crew.. Anyway, that night we all went clubbing and this guy came up to me and was like "yeah.. so I'm a pilot.." (Like that was so cool I should just fuck him on the spot..) And I asked him "oh yeah? are you based here? 'cause I'm one of the techs from 403 sqn - I flew in today.. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?" And that's when he had to admit that he was just a grease monkey like me!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Even worse - I outranked him :D:D:D

That was funny! BOY did his buddies laugh at him the next day!!! :P

HAH! Rookie mistake! Even if you really are one, you don't bring it up unless asked, makes it look like you're trying too hard.
The best things in life are dangerous.

Prettiest teeth I ever came across...er...let me rephrase that! :$

You *said* you wouldn't kiss and tell :)

He didn't . . . after he came across your teeth . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't you have a camera or a friend with a camera. Just take some new pictures. Go to different settings, try different outfits, have fun with it!

I really, really don't photograph well.. My eyes are always shut, and when I know the camera's out, only the first picture is ok and then after that they're all terrible.. I feel too self-conscious.. :S[:/]
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I really, really don't photograph well.. My eyes are always shut, and when I know the camera's out, only the first picture is ok and then after that they're all terrible.. I feel too self-conscious.. :S[:/]

Then you need a better photographer.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I like your first answer better - I'm gonna go with "I'm just scaring off the men who couldn't handle me anyway" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I like your first answer better - I'm gonna go with "I'm just scaring off the men who couldn't handle me anyway" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm serious. If you don't like how you look in photographs, if you become self conscious and uncomfortable, then you DO need a better photographer.

That's not a reflection on you. It's a reflection on whoever is getting the results you don't like and making you uncomfortable.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I'm serious. If you don't like how you look in photographs, if you become self conscious and uncomfortable, then you DO need a better photographer.

That's not a reflection on you. It's a reflection on whoever is getting the results you don't like and making you uncomfortable.

You and I are ones to talk. It takes a certain amount of confidence to post one's own pic as one's avatar. (Of course, the only reason I don't it is because the chicks would never leave me alone. It's a curse, I tell you.)

Nataly, you have no reason to be uncomfortable when you're taking pictures. You have a killer body and your smile looks like you are a lot of fun to me. Just try some more shots, you don't have anything to lose!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

gotta say: you really have a LOT of balls
showing these pics outloud

I'm impressed

I agree.

Be proud of who you are.

But.. DAYUM! That is one helluva big grin!!! :o

Bwahaha, think he said you could eat corn on the cobb through a chain link fence.:ph34r:
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

Girl, I've got to be the most unphotogenic person alive. I feel your pain. I always end up squinting or closing my eyes. Don't know why... :D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.

Girl, I've got to be the most unphotogenic person alive. I feel your pain. I always end up squinting or closing my eyes. Don't know why... :D:D

I think most of us feel this way. We are very critical of our own photos. I haven't seen a bad one of you yet Lucky!!! You look awesome in all of yours.

Nataly, only if you had the majority of potential matches commenting negatively on your photos you have posted would I suggest you change your photos. Ignore the minority.

Oh, having done the online dating thing myself (and will never do it again - even though I met some great people - one of whom I would consider a close friend now) I always wondered why we put our absolute best pictures of ourselves online. I think we should show who we really are - not who we want others to think of who we are. And I think you've done that quite successfully. :)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I