moto89

My father pimped me out. Dad wins ultimate wingmate award!

I was meeting my dad for dinner tonight, and for some reason or another he decided to head to the restaurant a solid half hour before we were supposed to meet. I get there to find a nearly empty joint, with a particularly hawt young waitress talking to my dad. And I mean HOTTTTTT. Immediately she starts busting my balls about making him wait. She was definitely flirty right off the bat. I order a beer from her and while she is grabbing it my dad straight up tells me "I've laid some groundwork for you man, what do you think?" I think she is hot, so thanks I guess.

So she comes back and we start chatting a bit since we are one of her two tables... she asks me about some things that I can tell my dad has already planted trying to make me sound cool as shit, "So how many years have you raced motorcycles for? You're a skydiver? That's so cool, I've always wanted to go....." We chat for a few minutes and she takes our order. She came back about 100 times and grabs a seat next to me and keeps talking to me.

Then my dad brings up that she is also a massage therapist and just graduated from massage school... which I am 100% stoked about. We talk about that for a bit, and things are going pretty well. I'm keeping her laughing the whole time, and she's actually turning out to be pretty funny/interesting herself. This is where I thought he was gonna kill it. He motions her to come over and asks "Christina, I'm an old fool here, so humour me. Do you by chance have a significant other?" to which she replies no while smiling towards me. I could have died of embarrassment.

She looks back at him and says "Why? Are you gonna be the middle man to get me with your son?" And smiles at me again. The next time she comes back my dad tells her that I've been really stressed out lately and he thinks that I could use a good massage to make me right. I was mid-figuring out a smooth way to ask for her number or leave mine when she leans over to me, pulls out her pad of paper and says to me "Well how about this? Massage or no massage you should hit me up sometime here, here's my number."

She keeps coming back as we finish our meals, talking and flirting some more. We say our goodbyes after the meal and she gives me a real big hug on our way out. Now my dad's pure genius of wingman tactics kicks into full gear. We get out to the parking lot and he "forgot" his keys and phone on the table and asked if I would go get it for him. Well played dad, well played. I went to go get them for him and talked to her some more while I was in there. I told her if my memory ends up like my dads that my trivial pursuit career is done for (somehow trivial pursuit had come up earlier in our convo). She suggests that we get together for a night of trivial pursuit since she's confident she can take me due to my inherited memory issues, and other fun while we're at it.

Thank you dad. This will not be forgotten come next father's day. I hope that I am half as smooth as you are when I'm approaching 70.
Less talking, more flying.

Fuck the tip, by the sounds of it he's gonna give her the whole thing :D

Just the tip, just to see how it fits.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message