sundevil777

Loud V-twin bikers are fags!

The South Park episode was hilarious, and I couldn't agree with it more.

Loud cruiser style motorcycles wallow in a vast sea of lameness - look-at-me-I'm-so-cool loud, stupidly forward foot position, can't lean in a corner worth a shit, they aren't even especially fast.

Ahhhh, the pure breed american Squid!

Incase ya haven't noticed Southpark lampoons everyone, it was just our turn...I was wondring if anyone was so Imature they would actually take the "cartoon" to heart...seems one was!

Now put on your full face, and tennis shoes, go lay on your belly,(I'd be smashing my balls to sit that way) ,and piss off a few motorist with your riding antics!

I'll kick my feet forward on my footboards, rest one hand on the bars, (suicide shift) and cruise right threw another million miles!

I always thought the throttle-blipping at a stoplight was to keep the plugs from loading up while "idling".

That was probably true for some bikes in the 60's and 70's. I think newer engines don't have that problem.

Yeah, but old traditions die hard and the throttle blipping is done .....well, just because it's always been done! B| You ever hear crickets or frogs at night? Same thing.

v-twin cruisers are badass.

sport bikes are cool, but faggy.

Both have their place and crowd....I simply prefer antique Harleys,. don't need to go fast...(I cruise 80 on the freeway all day no problem, no need to go faster than that) especially on a 65+ year old bike!

Albuquerque was trying to pass an ordinance against MCs REVVING and making too much noise ; dont think it passed. V twin pulled up next to me at the stoplight and he was vibrating so much I couldnt grasp how anyone could stand that for more than a minute.
" 90 right, five miles then cut."---Pukin Buzzards

Albuquerque was trying to pass an ordinance against MCs REVVING and making too much noise ; dont think it passed. V twin pulled up next to me at the stoplight and he was vibrating so much I couldnt grasp how anyone could stand that for more than a minute.

LOL, must have been a rubber mounted motor, the biek itself doesn;t vibrate liek that, anything else,m then he must have had motor problems!

My 42 at Highway speed is smooth as silk, at a stop, just has a nice smooth shake...lets me know what is happening inside the motor!

Usually when it comes to excessive Reving, ricers are much worse that V twins!

Years ago I got a noise ticket for putting headers and a glasspack on my 650 side by side twin. :S Now, 30 years later I'm surrounded by all these straight pipe knuckle heads, and I can't buy a cop to write them a ticket.:S:S Ride whatever the hell you want, just don't blow out my eardrums at the stop lights. Back when I had my rice grinder, all the people I happened to know that rode HD's were not very nice people. Cracks me up now when all the RUBbies want to go out and be scumbags for a weekend.:D

Here's what I said in Sundevil's earlier post:

Dude, it's all style, no function for choppers. I see those ultra custom bikes, can't imagine anything less safe or comfortable to ride. :S
Thankfully we're not making parachute gear like that . . . yet. "Oh wow, a chromed barbed wire reserve handle to match my tats. Coooool!" :D

With all that said, to those that ride, and ride a lot, it's a lot of fun and I miss my bikes. I'll keep my eyes open and share the road with you. Just use a damn muffler.:P:D:D

Years ago I got a noise ticket for putting headers and a glasspack on my 650 side by side twin. :S Now, 30 years later I'm surrounded by all these straight pipe knuckle heads, and I can't buy a cop to write them a ticket.:S:S Ride whatever the hell you want, just don't blow out my eardrums at the stop lights. Back when I had my rice grinder, all the people I happened to know that rode HD's were not very nice people. Cracks me up now when all the RUBbies want to go out and be scumbags for a weekend.:D

Here's what I said in Sundevil's earlier post:

Dude, it's all style, no function for choppers. I see those ultra custom bikes, can't imagine anything less safe or comfortable to ride. :S
Thankfully we're not making parachute gear like that . . . yet. "Oh wow, a chromed barbed wire reserve handle to match my tats. Coooool!" :D

You do realise that a Knucklehead, Is a type of Harley motor? I doubt it! Made from 1936 to 47...

These are Knuckleheads, notice no short pipes, I liek my bikes fairly quit, so I can hear what is happening inside!

That is my daily ride in front it actually runs two stock 1942 mufflers , modified only for looks, NOT for noise...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/424747010.jpg

You are complaining about V-twins being loud?! Many of the sport bikes are louder that a twin and their pitch is piercing!
Yes my bike is loud but when you got some punk/old person or jackass who isn't paying attention near by they know that I am there and that makes for way safer riding. You might not see me you will hear me.

this thread can go on forever and will until it gets locked.
sport bikers have fun sitting on your lil balls ,having a sore back and cramped wrists. I'm cruisin' my hog, feet out, floorboards dragging and loud as fuck.

If it's too loud then your too old!
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

You are complaining about V-twins being loud?! Many of the sport bikes are louder that a twin and their pitch is piercing!
Yes my bike is loud but when you got some punk/old person or jackass who isn't paying attention near by they know that I am there and that makes for way safer riding. You might not see me you will hear me.

this thread can go on forever and will until it gets locked.
sport bikers have fun sitting on your lil balls ,having a sore back and cramped wrists. I'm cruisin' my hog, feet out, floorboards dragging and loud as fuck.

If it's too loud then your too old!

Seesm the OP woudl rather hear this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j32_Ig7J ... re=related

You do realise that a Knucklehead, Is a type of Harley motor? I doubt it! Made from 1936 to 47...

Yeah, I know. Why do you think I chose that particular epithet?:D:D

Look, I don't hate bikes, I share the road, I used to ride. But after all these years of rock concerts, airplanes, firearms and motorcycles, I appreciate our noise ordinances. I don't like over lifted 4x4's with bumpers that will go through my windshield, ricers with the bass cannon speakers, and motorcycles that sound more a like a repetitive shotgun that an internal combustion engine. I prefer to sit in my rocking chair doing crossword puzzles.

The South Park episode was hilarious, and I couldn't agree with it more.

Loud cruiser style motorcycles wallow in a vast sea of lameness - look-at-me-I'm-so-cool loud, stupidly forward foot position, can't lean in a corner worth a shit, they aren't even especially fast.

Ahhhh, the pure breed american Squid!

Incase ya haven't noticed Southpark lampoons everyone, it was just our turn...I was wondring if anyone was so Imature they would actually take the "cartoon" to heart...seems one was!

Now put on your full face, and tennis shoes, go lay on your belly,(I'd be smashing my balls to sit that way) ,and piss off a few motorist with your riding antics!

I'll kick my feet forward on my footboards, rest one hand on the bars, (suicide shift) and cruise right threw another million miles!

Yeah.....what he said.
Tha episode was so funny and I love South Park but never took it seriously. Get over it you all!!!!!
You create life, life does not create you.

I live ON a popular touring road. Fucking annoying. I've always tried to hold the attitude that it's like your neighbor having a party. They're having fun, so cool. However, it's honestly not like that, it's fucking annoying.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I live ON a popular touring road. Fucking annoying. I've always tried to hold the attitude that it's like your neighbor having a party. They're having fun, so cool. However, it's honestly not like that, it's fucking annoying.

But so is Gary Busy, and you picked him for your avatar!

Gawd he was the biggest pain in the ass as a skydiving student...Fuckin Ego that woudln't quit...I was glad he only went to level 3 then quit...he did enough damage to motorcylist image, imagin what he would have done to skydiving!

Does a Ducati or a Buell with race pipes count as faggy?

not if its on the track, For my Ducati I had a set of handmade reverse megaphones for the track and a aftermarket muffler that kept it quiet as hell on the street.

excessively loud bikes are quite stupid, nobody needs you waking up their kids as you drive by or setting off car alarms.

oh... buells are faggy anyhow :P

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

The bikes themselves don't bother me so much, it's the poseurs that ride them in many cases.

Fortunately, I'm detached enough from the Silicon Valley and LA areas so I don't see many of those, more of the genuine article rumbling around these parts.

What really gets me giggling are the "scooter gangs" that are popping up on Sundays here-and-there...that's some funny sh*t right there!!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

It all comes down to people not getting enough attention as kids, now they are trying to make up for it. I guess I got enough, I still have the stock pipes on my VMax. Oh, but I do like smoking HDs...too bad they dont race for pinks anymore, i could be a richer man. :P

I'm always asked why I still have factory pipes on my yzf600r and my reply is that I like my neighbors.

so very true. i do have a supertrap on my old XT 550, but i have the proper number of disks on it to keep it as quiet as possible. I actually shut down up the road, and glide in nice and quietly.