Jkralovec

Tandem Masters! ever have sex under canopy?

Getting my tandem master rating is the only feasible way I could could see this happening.

Mr. Bill exit, you could be doin' it in the door and just roll out the plane.

(People with limited imaginations . . . heh.)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Getting my tandem master rating is the only feasible way I could could see this happening.

Mr. Bill...wouldn't she have to be giving me skull for that to happen? Do I have the logistics, right?

Mr. Bill...wouldn't she have to be giving me skull for that to happen? Do I have the logistics, right?

Just make sure your dick is not in her when you exit and pull. You don't want it to get broken off. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was thinking HIGH pull. You know, give me some time to work ;)

It won't matter how high the pull is. Opening shock with two people under one standard sized canopy is going to be a jolt. Brace yourself against opening shock and if you two haven't been ripped apart, then have at it. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It won't matter how high the pull is. Opening shock with two people under one standard sized canopy is going to be a jolt. Brace yourself against opening shock and if you two haven't been ripped apart, then have at it. B|

That's why I want my tandem master rating. No worry of separation!

Yep, that would be preferable. They don't call it the 5th attachment for nothing! :D:D:D

Yep, that would be preferable. They don't call it the 5th attachment for nothing! :D:D:D

Never heard that one before :S

Any regs against this?

Never heard that one before :S

Any regs against this?

Public indecency. ;) The couple that did it here, started in the plane and rolled out the door, landed on the golf course in front of the restraurant windows next to the DZ.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

So my girlfriend just asked me if we could have sex while skydiving.

So...whodunnit?

For DZ.com I am surprised the thread hasn't been hijacked by safety nazi's telling you not to be so stupid and that only people who are licensed sex workers, have 2000 jumps and a wingloading greater than 2.5 should attempt this:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

So my girlfriend just asked me if we could have sex while skydiving.

So...whodunnit?

For DZ.com I am surprised the thread hasn't been hijacked by safety nazi's telling you not to be so stupid and that only people who are licensed sex workers, have 2000 jumps and a wingloading greater than 2.5 should attempt this:P

Had he posted this any other place but bonfire that is exactly the response that would have come up first!:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.