miranda09

Decisions Decisions...

miranda09 = Chris Hansen
Why don't you have a seat over there?

Nawww . . . Miranda would have had to claim she was underage. The claimed age of 21 is just the right age for fucking with young skydiver's minds. Any younger than 18 and few people here would have anything to do with her. We may be stupid, but we're not fucking stupid when it comes to jail bait.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Just replying to the end here:

PM from the Funky one himself

fuck those mods are fast...i just posted this in the bonfire and they fucking deleted it within seconds...you gotta clear my name bro....

Ha! You fuckers are stupid. I got a text from brandon (wildcard douchebag) yesterday asking if I am the new chick on dz.com, my reply was no, is she hot? He says, could be. He begs me to tell me if it is me so he can play along. As much as I wish I could have said it was me I had to be honest with him. Ever since he caught me banging his mom and I caught him banging my exwife we sort of have this honesty policy with one another.

Had to get on here and check out what he was talking about (registered name #439).

Oh the poor girl!!!!

She doesnt have a picture up so what the hell kind of piece of ass have you donkeys chased away? She's probably a dirty slut anyways.

Skymama - You have my permission to go ahead and proceed with banning this name. We all know it's gonna happen sooner or later.

Love,

Funks

Draw your own conclusions.

I wonder if anyone remembers The Twilight Zone, A Nightmare on Elm Street? The posts in this thread sound like the villagers who are being observed in the alien experiment. :S

(BTW- good to see you and everyone at Zhills this past weekend.)

Next year, you should get current earlier so you can do
10-way speed with Van Break.
B|

I wonder if anyone remembers The Twilight Zone, A Nightmare on Elm Street? The posts in this thread sound like the villagers who are being observed in the alien experiment. :S

(BTW- good to see you and everyone at Zhills this past weekend.)

Next year, you should get current earlier so you can do
10-way speed with Van Break.
B|

Sure, I'd look forward to that .........but, do you think it'll help? :D:D

Well usually they want to have sex with me or look at me like they do...that's the first hint they are a dude :D

When I was 17, I was working part-time in the dining room of a Holiday Inn.
I finally came to the realization that the guy I worked for, (the Dining Room Manager), had the hots for me.
Man, was that an awkward situation!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well usually they want to have sex with me or look at me like they do...that's the first hint they are a dude :D

I finally came to the realization that the guy I worked for, (the Dining Room Manager), had the hots for me.
Sex in the workplace usually is.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

When I was 17 I worked at a Red Lobster as a host. I couldn't tell you how many times I was approached for sex by the waitresses...but it was a lot! Didn't go there because I was with my highschool sweetheart and I'm loyal. Yes the same highschool sweetheart that sent me a dear john letter while I was at bootcamp 6 months later.

Damn it I have a bad track record with women.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

If there really was a 21 year old girl that just joined the forums no one in here would be able to hit it anyway so what does it matter if she's real or not? You can't have friends that AREN'T attractive young girls? :S

Ahem. May I be of assistance?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

God, the old pervs around here are unstoppable. :D:D

Watch who you call old there, kiddo.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

If there really was a 21 year old girl that just joined the forums no one in here would be able to hit it anyway so what does it matter if she's real or not? You can't have friends that AREN'T attractive young girls? :S

Ahem. May I be of assistance?

How old are you? How many hip replacement surgeries have you had? :P:D

Gonna use your magic DILF ways?

:P

You are just out of control today, aren't you?