Remster

Should I get dropped by Lance?

He's in town, and will do a popular club ride tomorrow AM. I normally do the slower group that leave 15 minutes before the pros, but should I man up and go ride with Lance? And be dropped like last week's laundry? :ph34r:

I'm so out of shape I'd probably get dropped by the slow group anyways! lol
Remster

Well, you do want to be able to brag that you rode with Lance, right?;)

I've considered entering Leadville next year just for the purpose.B|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dude, man up and do it! If I had a huffy and a pair of spandex shorts I'd be out there knocking mofos over just to be able to say I rode with Lance when I'm sitting in the old folks home.:D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Get up close and start a conversation (you know, how is sheryl in bed, does he still have the GTO that Overhaulin' did for him, etc...), let him get a good look at you in your spandex, then at low speed 'accidently' crash him out. Help him up, wipe the blood off his elbows, apologize profusely, then ask him for an autograph. He and his group will never forget you.

Of COURSE you should ride with him......how many everyday folk get the chance ?

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Dude, man up and do it! If I had a huffy and a pair of spandex shorts I'd be out there knocking mofos over just to be able to say I rode with Lance when I'm sitting in the old folks home.:D

I kinda wanna ask if yer still gonna still have the spandex pants thing goin' at the old folks home...but I already know the answer. :$

~ DEPENDS! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

He's in town, and will do a popular club ride tomorrow AM. I normally do the slower group that leave 15 minutes before the pros, but should I man up and go ride with Lance? And be dropped like last week's laundry? :ph34r:

I'm so out of shape I'd probably get dropped by the slow group anyways! lol

DUUUUUDe its all about the bike shorts:ph34r::ph34r:

Seee I knew it.. it is all about the bike shorts;)

Get up close and start a conversation (you know, how is sheryl in bed, does he still have the GTO that Overhaulin' did for him, etc...), let him get a good look at you in your spandex, then at low speed 'accidently' crash him out. Help him up, wipe the blood off his elbows, apologize profusely, then ask him for an autograph. He and his group will never forget you.

Of COURSE you should ride with him......how many everyday folk get the chance ?

Don

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is cracking me up...

breath..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I kinda wanna ask if yer still gonna still have the spandex pants thing goin' at the old folks home...but I already know the answer. :$

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cryin here I am laffin so hard.....

~ DEPENDS! :ph34r:

If I was on that ride this is what it would look behind me as I worked my way towards the front.:D

You guys think it's funny but you haven't seen funny until you've seen Remmy at the DZ in his spandex wearing socks with sandals....THAT is funny.;):D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If I was on that ride this is what it would look behind me as I worked my way towards the front.:D

You guys think it's funny but you haven't seen funny until you've seen Remmy at the DZ in his spandex wearing socks with sandals....THAT is funny.;):D

Been there seen that...... still mentally damaged.....

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Scott put your money where your mouth is ;)

It would take all of 5 minutes to organise a Huffy and a pair of spandex from some of the cool kids at Eloy, infact I'm sure Betsy will still have some tights you can wear from here Stylin Dayz;):D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

wearing socks with sandals

I NEVER wear socks and sandals. NEVER! >:( Them's are fighting words, Navy boy... :P

I did the regular Old man shooout, and didnt see Lance. Considering the full shootout is squireley enough sometimes, I figured i'd be worse with a bunch of groupies! :ph34r:
Remster

wearing socks with sandals

I NEVER wear socks and sandals. NEVER! >:( Them's are fighting words, Navy boy... :P

I did the regular Old man shooout, and didnt see Lance. Considering the full shootout is squireley enough sometimes, I figured i'd be worse with a bunch of groupies! :ph34r:

Get a mtn bike and enter Leadville next year.
It is an out-and-back course, i.e. at the mid-point you do a 180 and retrace the route.
So the good news is you get to see all the leaders after they turn around and head back.:)And the bad news is that you also get lots of opportunities to have head-on collisions with them.:S
You might get your 15 minutes of fame as "The Guy Who Took Out Lance".:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.