Squeak

To anyone who is interested

Looks like an excellent adventure. By the way I'm pretty sure photo 27 is Vancouver not Toronto, unless Toronto has recently acquired mountains and the Granville Street bridge.

Don

Looks like an excellent adventure. By the way I'm pretty sure photo 27 is Vancouver not Toronto, unless Toronto has recently acquired mountains and the Granville Street bridge.

Don

My wifes memory is somewhat geographically challenged, she also thinks that the big statue siting in the Washington DC Mall is the "Washington" Memorial:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: (Even though i have corrected her several times:P)

We are in the Yucatan Peninsula at present, (NO i am not going to Cancun) and will be here until Friday when we fly to Peru.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sounds like an amazing trip so far!!! Don't know where you are, but if perhaps you are in still in Mexico City make sure you make it to Chalputepec (sp?), Zona Rosa, and Basillica. All Beautiful places!

We will update the Mexico blog soon, but we spent a week in Mexico city awaiting Brazilian visas, and we were not once bored, a hectic lively and VERY interesting place, loads of history and things to see:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So -- where are you going in Brazil? I hope you got the visas eventually.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy W.

Yes Wendy we got the visas in 3 days (as opposed to the 19 days it would have taken in the USofA).
We land in Rio DJ but have no plans from that point on :)

Merida is celebrating "CARNIVAL" (before Ash Wednesday) at present.so it's very busy in the streets.
I must say I do Like Most Mexican women, they are very pretty and curvy in all the right places B|:$:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wendy W.

Yes Wendy we got the visas in 3 days (as opposed to the 19 days it would have taken in the USofA).
We land in Rio DJ but have no plans from that point on :)

Merida is celebrating "CARNIVAL" (before Ash Wednesday) at present.so it's very busy in the streets.
I must say I do Like Most Mexican women, they are very pretty and curvy in all the right places B|:$:)

My wife and I went through Merida during one of our shore excursions. I can't remember the port name, only that it was an alternate destination after weather forced our cruise ship off its planned trip. But the ship docked at the longest pier on the Gulf of Mexico. We actually skirted around Merida enroute to an old, small Mayan village, whose name I can't remember, but it has a Catholic church built on top of an ancient Mayan pyramid, and Pope John Paul II visited there one time for mass. We ate lunch at a real Mayan local restaurant and the food was awesome. I have never found another ethnic restaurant anywhere in the states that was as good as that one.

It was kind of interesting riding on the bus and seeing houses with little water tanks on the roof, as they all had one.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Enjoy the Inca Trail & Macchu Picchu.
You leave tommorrow, right?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Enjoy the Inca Trail & Macchu Picchu.
You leave tommorrow, right?

Wendy W.

520am the forecast is rain for the next 4 days, so it should be interesting:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nice pictures from the Inca Trail :)
Me, I can just imagine an Inca couple on morning looking at each other, and saying "I'm bored honey -- let's go build some stone steps!"

There're a lot of them, aren't there...

Wendy W.

Mrs Squeak hasn't done the blog for the trail yet, but it was bloody hard work.

I FRIGGIN HATE STEPS>:(

:D

We're in Puno now and heading out on Lake Titicaca tomorrow.

I've not taken anything for altitude sickness and feel a bit lethargic even a week into it. but other than that all is well :)

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Mrs Squeak hasn't done the blog for the trail yet, but it was bloody hard work.

I FRIGGIN HATE STEPS>:(

:D

We're in Puno now and heading out on Lake Titicaca tomorrow.

I've not taken anything for altitude sickness and feel a bit lethargic even a week into it. but other than that all is well :)

So you had a few steps to do, did ya? [Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly