AggieDave

DZ.com pet peeve

What's your DZ.com pet peeve?

Mine is when a user doesn't enter any info into their profile. A first name and general location would be nice, atleast. Never mind jumper numbers, etc.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

This really isn't a useless post. This is a post that I'm hoping folks will read and then go fill in some of their Profile info.

Never assume that any one of my posts are useless, usually they have a motive behind them.>:(B|

So you dont like mine then Dave:P:P
Although I do have Skydining info which is UPDATED regularly.
Squeak Squeak
that's me:P you gotta problem with that TexB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

This really isn't a useless post. This is a post that I'm hoping folks will read and then go fill in some of their Profile info.

Never assume that any one of my posts are useless, usually they have a motive behind them.>:(B|

Why not a post asking people to fill in their profile? Why do you need the info, stalking someone new?

What's your DZ.com pet peeve?

Mine is when a user doesn't enter any info into their profile. A first name and general location would be nice, atleast. Never mind jumper numbers, etc.

Why not a post asking people to fill in their profile? Why do you need the info, stalking someone new?

No, its just nice to know who I'm talking to. I've taken the time to fill in my information and I consider it to be polite to do the same.

For instance, what if someone was asking a question about licenses. Now, what if they were in Canada and never said so and their profile isn't filled in. Can I give them proper information or direct them to someone that can give them proper information? Nope.

Yes, that is a fairly lame example, but you're an intelligent individual, I'm sure you can fill in with some other examples that are more realistic.

hi squeak-
no peeve with your profile,
interesting you are an attitude adjuster (teacher)

-could you link me to info on your licenced org?
We have had so many aussies & kiwi's visiting, at my home dz, seems like more every year. Incredible personalities:P Alot got their A licence here this summer (Canada) and I am wondering how it compares with APF.

thanx
SMiles;)

Office Space
[Lawernce voice]
No.
No Man.
Shit No!

I reckon you'd get your ass kicked for sayin'
something like that.
[end/Lawernce voice]

------------------------------------------------------------
What have you done to make your life better?

The repost police only piss me off sometimes. Often there is some cool reading in the thread they bring up.

My peeve is when someone posts a reply to a thread like "ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz" because it bored them, and they couldn't find a link to call it a repost. Now that's annoying.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Repost police piss me off royally.
-----------------------------------------------
That's like the third time this has been posted.

Did I mention the repost Police piss me off? I mean it they really do piss me off. So we are clear? I hate the repost Police they piss me off. :|

My DZ.com pet peeve is politics... and politicians. "Politics" is just a sweet word to describe legalized theft. Politicians just suck the money out of your pocket, and give it to their friends, and there's nothing, you and me, can do about it. Democrat or republican. Conservative or liberal. Capitalist or communist. It's just the same bullshit.

You wanna talk about politics, Why not go to the rec.politics newsgroups? There are plenty of them. Please stop wasting Sangiro's bandwidth.:(

If i could hide the political threads on DZ.com, I would. :)
;)

Yves.

I can't stand the "moral battles". What's right or wrong in politics and whatnot, ya know, stuff that jumpers really shouldn't concern themselves with.

You're right. Morality and intelligent debates are way overrated, especially at the dropzone. :P;)

Kelly

How about those repost police? Actually it's when AggieDave can't sleep and posts "pet peeve" posts.;) Mornin' from the freezin' Wisconsin northwoods Dave! That is if it's morning when you get up!
Patman

Don't tell me I can't! I already know that! Haven't you seen my x-rays?

Hey Jim! Where ya been? I wonder if Mother Nature is fair to claim as a DZ.com pet peve? She is often the reason for many threads, and the main reason I have two jumps in the last two weeks! Nice to hear from you!

Don't tell me I can't! I already know that! Haven't you seen my x-rays?