AggieDave

DZ.com pet peeve

i don;t really have too much gripes with dzcom.but some of my probs are when people dont respect the reader enough to capatilise punctuate, spell properly.even better are the monolithc posts that make your eyes bled trying to keep up with what isbeing written,,,might as well be posting some instructions on propershelf instalation cuz eventually you trail off and quit givin a shit what is being said and to that end or intermediate side frame assemblies are made by connecting the required postsith side braces.place the proper front and rear post on the flooror table parallel toeach other and spaced apart to match the depth of the unit you are building.placebraces on the inside of the post approximately at midpoint f the height f the unit.select the proper brace,bolt together at the center using ahead boltand hex nut to form an bolt the brace to the side of the rear flanges of posts with four truss head bolts and hex nutstwo assemblies upright.Move them into position and set a shelf into the top andinto the bottom sets of pre-clipped shelf clips.Press each shelf downward so that it isseated on each of the four clips.repeat this procedure with the intermediate shelves.elect the proper back brace,bolt together at the center using atrusshead bolt and hex nut to form an.Attach the back sway braces to the rear flanges ofoffset angle post with fourbolts and nuts.Place the bottom holes of thebrace of the floor.for an adjacent unit it is recommended that bracing bestaggered up and down see illustration above.if double row,assemble the front row as above,then assemble the rear row the same as above,except use a common pair of back braces placed inside the post. canya dig it?

. . =(_8^(1)

might as well be posting some instructions on propershelf instalation cuz eventually you trail off and quit givin a shit

damn.. you're right. i got just a few words past the word shit and realised you'd really posted instructions on shelving and as hard as i tried to read it i had to stop. damn.. you're right. i got just a few words past the word shit and realised you'd really posted instructions on shelving and as hard as i tried to read it i had to stop. damn.. you're right. i got just a few words past the word shit and realised you'd really posted instructions on shelving and as hard as i tried to read it i had to stop. i believe i'm the person who edits my posts more than any other dz.commer
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Slappie.... you are more than welcome to kiss my ass when we finally meet. :P

In all seriousness though, my ass really does like to be fondled, kissed, and especially smacked. And with a name like yours, you must have some smackin' skills. :)

Fall in dove.

Slappie.... you are more than welcome to kiss my ass when we finally meet. :P

In all seriousness though, my ass really does like to be fondled, kissed, and especially smacked. And with a name like yours, you must have some smackin' skills. :)

I have some decent smacking skills. Lemme know when your in the Houston area and we'll see if I can rank! :P If my smacking skills are up to par, then I'll kiss the ouchies ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

What's your DZ.com pet peeve?

Mine is when a user doesn't enter any info into their profile. A first name and general location would be nice, atleast. Never mind jumper numbers, etc.

I got one more......Moderators that play favorites!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Currently, my dz.com pet peeve is that when I click on a thread, it no longer automatically takes me to the bottom to the new posts. Also, after I click on one thread in a forum, the other threads that I haven't read are no longer marked as unread.

As far as the people here go, what they do or who they are aren't really pet peeves of mine. Sure, some are mean, annoying, talk too much, insane, etc, but that really is life. I'm okay with not liking what anyone else does....not liking doesn't mean it's a pet peeve, though.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I got one more......Moderators that play favorites!

You mean greenies play faves? I've never heard of such a thing!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"If you can see hair on the cows then your too low, and should probably pull!!" - Doc Sherry

We were doing a jump together when Doc said that to us. Remeber I had a freefly suit with an alimiter built into it and I couldnt read it in freefall, so I told you to keep an eye out on the altitutude for the both of us. That was hilarious
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Currently, my dz.com pet peeve is that when I click on a thread, it no longer automatically takes me to the bottom to the new posts. Also, after I click on one thread in a forum, the other threads that I haven't read are no longer marked as unread

uh????

Must be a problem on your side Val... I havent seen this....
Remster

uh????

Must be a problem on your side Val... I havent seen this....

What did you do to my dz.com? Things have gone downhill since he gave you magical greenie powers! My new pet peeve is that Remi went in and screwed things up for my viewing of dz.com!!! He did it! I just know it!

Huh...I don't know what the problem is, actually. I went into my profile stuff, and it was/still is set to go to the new posts.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Currently, my dz.com pet peeve is that when I click on a thread, it no longer automatically takes me to the bottom to the new posts. Also, after I click on one thread in a forum, the other threads that I haven't read are no longer marked as unread

I don't have a problem with the first part, but the bold above has always been my situation (if I don't get to read them all before I log off).... I just thought it was the way the site was set up.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Notice a pattern Don: Val teases me, she has problems. You tease me, you have problems. And Skreamer, well, he has problems on a whole other level:P

(if I don't get to read them all before I log off)

That, I think, is the normal operation mode. I think.
Remster

Notice a pattern Don: Val teases me, she has problems. You tease me, you have problems.

You must have the strongest Greenie powers....I pick on Andrea and Lisa ALL the time, but they are too weak to retaliate.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY REMMIE !

(...I was being sarcastic, in case that went right over your head...) :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

How can I create any sort of culture on this site? This is a moderated site that curbs many "cultures" that may have started (like the culture of wreck-dot), but a culture needs a group of people. Basically, I'm a fucking no body in skydiving, thus what I say really doesn't matter.

People who try to start cultures and then deny it. :D
www.WingsuitPhotos.com