skymama

What's better: Fake or small?

If you had to choose between your woman having small boobs (a B cup or smaller) or larger but fake boobs, which would you prefer?

And yes, those are your only 2 choices. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Small.....

From the 'post boob job' women I've ever met it seems to me that a certain portion of their IQ was implanted in their new boobs.....

And no I'm not saying all women that get a boob job are stupid.... Only that a LOT of them actually portrait themselves that way.... [:/]

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Her choice.
But I would say if she was feeling less than feminine and wished for fake tits, well then go for it.
I like them, they are nice, they are fun.
And some of the new fake tits look great! And feel even better!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I hate fake tits. Pretty much all natural ones are a turn-on.

Of course, if they had a way for guys to make their schmeckle bigger men all over the globe would be jumping on it.

EVEN bigger!? :S:S:S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

My wifes are small (32A) and I love them. She has always been very happy with them as well but at the Haloween boogie she saw a pair and said, "THAT is money well spent, i want some of those!" They were the most fantastic looking artificials i have EVER seen. Maybe i will dig this thread up if she ends up getting some and let you all know the difference:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

My wifes are small (32A) and I love them. She has always been very happy with them as well but at the Haloween boogie she saw a pair and said, "THAT is money well spent, i want some of those!" They were the most fantastic looking artificials i have EVER seen. Maybe i will dig this thread up if she ends up getting some and let you all know the difference:D:D

TPIWWP
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Just do one. Then, you could do a real time A-D comparison. More scientific that way.

The only true answer a guy could make to this question is: "Anything I can get my mouthon!"

fixed that for you
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

So do you have a few extra bucks laying around that you're looking to spend???

No, but I was feeling woefully inadequate after seeing some of the boobies posted in the Rack thread. You guys make me feel much better!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon