xbasejumperz

If you wanted out of a relationship where would you claim to be moving to?

Yemen ...

:D:D:D:D

I had the same thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2SwTKvQe8c

It scares me that you and I think the same ... :D:D:D:D

LOVE that episode! B|B|B|

That makes three of us. I was going to post the same link, then saw I'd been thwarted by somebody quicker. :ph34r:

Love "Friends"!

ltdiver

+ 5 :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

No need to lie about moving. Just say "Sugar, I've decided to trade up since you've started porking out and your sister is better in the sack. Call every so often and if I'm bored you can swing by and blow me."

Works every time.

Get video.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

No need to lie about moving. Just say "Sugar, I've decided to trade up since you've started porking out and your sister is better in the sack. Call every so often and if I'm bored you can swing by and blow me."

Classy :ph34r::ph34r::D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Classy :ph34r::ph34r::D

You should see it when she pissed him off and he really doesn't like her anymore.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The stuff hasn't shown up yet-we truck in daylight out here in the sticks, it'll get here about 2 days after you think it should have.
Gonna be home Feb.? I may be that way for the HeliExpo.

Yeah, in fact I think Red & I are plannin' on going too...hey, ya might get to meet 'Marla', her BF is a blender flier and always goes...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Classy

Effective! Results trump tact.

I think little screwdrivers are pretty much a waste of time also--unless you're repairing eye glasses or installing thermostats

So there

Dude, don't get me wrong.. I would totally *love* to see you say that to a woman!! :D:D

And btw, I use my stubby all the time :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Which sounds most believable?

None of the above.

Be an adult, say "this isn't going to work because of ZZZ" and move on. Don't hedge your bets and try something else at the same time (many of us won't respect you once we find out).

I wouldn't put too much stock in this dude Drew, he's been trolling here all week,:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I wouldn't put too much stock in this dude Drew, he's been trolling here all week

Explain to me why I am a troll? :S Please dont give me the bullshit about not filling out my profile, please show me where it states it is mandatory to do so....What if I choose not to provide my personal information for the world to see? Is that not my right to do so?

I wouldn't put too much stock in this dude Drew, he's been trolling here all week

Explain to me why I am a troll? :S Please dont give me the bullshit about not filling out my profile, please show me where it states it is mandatory to do so....What if I choose not to provide my personal information for the world to see? Is that not my right to do so?

You're a troll for what you post not what you dont
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're a troll for what you post not what you dont

Please elaborate. What specifically have I posted that has caused you to label me a troll?

Please elaborate. What specifically have I posted that has caused you to label me a troll?

Specifically this thread and all the dribble you posted in the recent Motorbike thread. And as a troll this is the last reply you get from me, i dont much like feeding trolls
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Specifically this thread and all the dribble you posted in the recent Motorbike thread. And as a troll this is the lest reply you get from me, i dont much like feeding trolls

you're a fucking weird dude.

Specifically this thread and all the dribble you posted in the recent Motorbike thread. And as a troll this is the lest reply you get from me, i dont much like feeding trolls

you're a fucking weird dude.

I'm sooooo conflicted now!:|:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm sooooo conflicted now!:|:)

I'm ok with being called wierd, and you being in any form of conflict is just JAM :ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Jabooty ...isn't that Biances next album title?
Or is it Tank Ass?
Either way, it sounds like a great place full of strippers and stripper poles!
And some of them even will have teeth!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!