LisaH

The NFL thread

Colts over the Jets - it won't be close. Manning will pick apart the Jets defense. They will make Sanchez beat them by putting 7 or 8 in the box (so Jets will have a couple of big runs).

Saint over Vikings in a close contest that will likely be offensive, defensive, then offensive. Brees - I love the guy.

Colts over Saints in Super Bowl.

I agree..... my Colts are going to roll. They could get beat but I do not think it will be likely. I cannot believe how many sportscasters, analysts, and former pros are calling a win for the Jets bc of A, B, & C and just disregarding the Colts and PEY Peyton. It's like the Colts suck if you listen to espn enough... weird? :S
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Colts will run up a two score lead at the half and sit on it.

I'd like to see the Vikings win, but the Saints will win a sqeaker.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

I'm not really an NFL fan but I'd go with the Colts and Vikings reaching the super bowl.

That's what I'm talking about Billy!!!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

As a fair weather fan, since the Packers aren't doin' squat, I'd like the Viking to win also.

"Brent, we'll never forget you."
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

It's coming similar to what I thought. Jets with big plays.

Closer than I thought, but the halftime adjustments are setting in. I think the Jets will come out with agressive blitzing again and Manning will have one or two outlet guys to get them to stop.

The Jets? They'll move to establish the run and wear out the Colts D. They'll have some play action and rolling pockets to give time for the deep ball but safeties will now have more discipline.

I gotta give props to Sanchez, though. And the game planning. They are making Sanchez do it and he is.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It's coming similar to what I thought. Jets with big plays.

Closer than I thought, but the halftime adjustments are setting in. I think the Jets will come out with agressive blitzing again and Manning will have one or two outlet guys to get them to stop.

The Jets? They'll move to establish the run and wear out the Colts D. They'll have some play action and rolling pockets to give time for the deep ball but safeties will now have more discipline.

I gotta give props to Sanchez, though. And the game planning. They are making Sanchez do it and he is.

Pity Indy did it more:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Similar to how I predicted. Not exactly a blowout by Indy, but the Jets got scoring by big plays as Indy crowded the line. Indy made it pretty convincing.

I missed the last quarter of Vikes Saints, but it appears it lived up to my expectations - a nail biter!

Super Bowl with known great QBs and defenses that can be exposed. Should be a great one if you like offensive games.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I have to admit I am impressed that the NFC and AFC championship was much more competitive than I thought it would be ...much better than wild card weak (misspell on purpose)

Yep..the worse thing about the football season coming to an end is now we have to deal with basketball and baseball...arghh!
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

I missed the last quarter of Vikes Saints, but it appears it lived up to my expectations - a nail biter!.

not really, it was absolutely the Vike's game to lose. And they delivered. how do you have 5 turnovers and still tie the game? You have to be a much better team. But in the end, if you lose, apparently you are a worse team in what should have happened. And then the details.....it's close, you can finish it and you have 13 players in the huddle?......nuts

Hats to the Saints defense for always batting at the ball. Hats to the refs for a couple really screwed up calls, but also a few pretty good ones too.

here's a difference - Saints 4th down in overtime, Vikes put a helmet on the ball, but the Saints RB 'held onto the ball' (maybe it was close, maybe it was questionable at to control - but in the end it was knocked, but he still kept the ball something the vikes couldn't do) - Adrian Peterson might score 3 touchdowns a game, but he would have dropped that ball.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Similar to how I predicted. Not exactly a blowout by Indy, but the Jets got scoring by big plays as Indy crowded the line. Indy made it pretty convincing.

I missed the last quarter of Vikes Saints, but it appears it lived up to my expectations - a nail biter!

Super Bowl with known great QBs and defenses that can be exposed. Should be a great one if you like offensive games.

Once again the Colts underrated D keeps a good running team under 100 yds. Very impressive and it didn't take too long for Peyton to figure the D out. Sorry but the Jets had no chance in that game. A couple good calls that caught the Colts secondary on their heels but thats all the Jets could muster.

The best team in the AFC is going to the Super Bowl