SarahC07

How many times...

And you still haven't ridden down here to visit! You know, I could take to our training area and show you some cool stuff! Check the demo video I have up on facebook to see some of the courses.

Anyways, more than twice and cut that dude away.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Tis the best I can offer.

SV650S Best alround 650 built in the last 2 decadesB|B| Nice bike, for parts 2+3 of the image :)

As much as I like bikes, that's not the image I wanted to see. I think it's pushing it asking for 3 things, so I will settle for the main one;)

The skydiving rig:)

... does a guy need to be told "I'm not interested in you... not at all. You're a fun guy and a good friend, but I have absolutely ZERO interest in being anything but a friend with you." Perhaps he has skewed definition of friendship. :S

How many times is he allowed to hit on me / make a move, before I stop hanging out with him altogether?

---

please, what IS the magic number? :S

If he's an intuitive, intelligent gentleman, zero (he'll have figured it out on his own); if he's an average reasonable guy, telling him once to stop should do it. But if he's a classless, clueless Neanderthal: twice (first use words; then, if necessary, follow up with pain).
simplify

... does a guy need to be told "I'm not interested in you... not at all. You're a fun guy and a good friend, but I have absolutely ZERO interest in being anything but a friend with you." Perhaps he has skewed definition of friendship. :S

How many times is he allowed to hit on me / make a move, before I stop hanging out with him altogether?

---

Unless he is only joking....Twice! If he doesn't catch hints, he may also be dangerous!

---

Invite him.. as a friend to a day at the local shooting range.

Be sure to focus on head shots and crotch shots on the target.:ph34r:

OK, as much as I think he deserves bad treatment, I'll say this , Many men liek to think we are able to "charm" our way into a womans heart.,...

guess what ? Doesn't happen!

so BLUNT is your best bet! Let him know he is putting yoru friendship at jepardy, by continueing hsi advances,, (he may think he is just cute or funny, ya never knew) then play it from there....

I need to see a picture of you before i can answer.:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RBxfSHw6KQ

Best reply yet.:)
Hey Sarah, just keep saying "no". Why don't you try showing up with a boyfriend sometime? Watch the sparks fly.:D

Skyrider is onto something. If the guy is too hard headed, it can go into possessive stalker territory very quickly. Some guys just figure rejection means try harder.

True love means violating those restraining orders.:S

I need to see a picture of you before i can answer.:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RBxfSHw6KQ

Best reply yet.:)
Hey Sarah, just keep saying "no". Why don't you try showing up with a boyfriend sometime? Watch the sparks fly.:D

Skyrider is onto something. If the guy is too hard headed, it can go into possessive stalker territory very quickly. Some guys just figure rejection means try harder.

True love means violating those restraining orders.:S

But But But she needs a riding partner:S:S:S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Its the same reason you took down your intial profile pic on here.;)

The dogs came a runnin (me included):P

If a very attractive girl is a friend its because of the friendship that he still thinks he has a chance.

I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

Interesting. Your first comment is dead on, which is why i was slightly miffed when one of the posters here suggested that i liked the attention.
:S That is absolutely not the case.

I've grown up quite a bit since I originally started posting here, but still have a loooonnnnggg way to go.

Interesting. Your first comment is dead on, which is why i was slightly miffed when one of the posters here suggested that i liked the attention.
:S That is absolutely not the case.

I've grown up quite a bit since I originally started posting here, but still have a loooonnnnggg way to go.

whoops didnt mean ta miff ya:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Good on ya. Most men have further to go and never get anywhere.

I have no real solution for your problem. But the answer to your original question would be one, maybe two.

Now get back to your cooking. :P
Johan.
I am. I think.

Depends on what you look like, how you act, your personality, etc. The higher you rate on this guy's scale, the more he is willing to fight through to the prize. Although patience doesn't seem to be his strong suit.

If you are serious about 'no', it has to be absolute. Sorry. Some guys are just like that.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.