jumpwally

Bored-New fridge-Naked Wife

Ok,,its like this,,,its winter here in the midwest and the snowmobiles wait for snow. Nothing to do,,,so I got a new garage beer fridge for us and our friends,,kids were gone for the evenin'..we drank and got silly,,so I said how about "strip pool" she said OK,,but lost,,,enjoy the results ;-)
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

I know I'm a chick...but dayum! Your wife is hot! ;)

Speaking of HOT, Dagny...LOVE the new avatar pic! :$
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Awww! Thank you! You are far too sweet. I do my best to make sure she's happy with us. It seems to work. :$
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Awww! Thank you! You are far too sweet. I do my best to make sure she's happy with us. It seems to work. :$

Hmmm I had a strange feeling you were blessed with the multiple personality gift .. ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hmmm I had a strange feeling you were blessed with the multiple personality gift .. ;)

(contralto-over-dulcet tones) We thank you. :D

Edited to add: I just meant that I can't MAKE her happy with me or herself, but I can be sure she's happy with us and our relationship. B|

We get along...mostly. Suuuure, keep telling 'em that, you putz. :D

Nice fridge, or is that nice ass.. No I mean nice fridge, well actually I really mean the ass not the fridge.

Choices choices. Here is a thought, "your a bastard", no no what I mean to say is "your a luckey bastard".

Here is a question for you and the masses... "If given the choice which would you rather get you hands on the Fridge, or the Ass????"

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"