Amazon

This is just WRONG

Funniest post I've read this week! :D

Nelson Voice.. " HA HA" Yes , and the point of the finger. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Plus to top it off last year I planted hudreds of tulips and daffodils... the freaking things are already up to 8" tall... and I have crocus already blooming.. my roses already have new leaves and a couple buds coming on. I have seen numerous flowering cherries alfeady blooming.

Oh.. for those that dont know.. I live about an hour nd a half from Canada.. where they are holding the WINTER OLYMPICS ) OK.. so its two hours to Whistler if the thraffic is not too bad;)

Its only mid FEB...

I would be damn happy to be cutting grass today.

I HATE cutting grass.....>:(

So get a damn riding mower, or hire a cabana boy to do it. :P And quit whining ya big baby! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would be damn happy to be cutting grass today.

I HATE cutting grass.....>:(

So get a damn riding mower, or hire a cabana boy to do it. :P And quit whining ya big baby! :ph34r:

I need a new ignition switch for the damn thing.... so I used the HONDA self propelled.. but STILL I have to stop..and empty the damn catcher... but I spose the exercise is good for me.

I got on the scale at VSKYDIVERS last week when we were measuring me for a new RW/Camera suit.. and holy shit.. that number scared me:S:S

No way I am jumping that 170 main after a year+ off....good thing I have a new rig with a BIG reserve.... now I just need one HUGE main.

I heard Atlanta's putting in a bid to host the Winter Olympics in 2018.:P

Yep, just like Amazon, I've got some tulips poking up already. Went hiking around noon today and it was too warm for a jacket, just my long sleeve Infinity t-shirt. :S:D

My biggest worry about this VERY early start to the growing season... is it gives everything time to get very big.... but when it drys out in July I have a bad feeling we may have a bad fire season on the way when everything dries out this summer[:/][:/]

If Atlanta snow drivers are any indication, it's going to be the Special Olympics.

If you come to Atlanta, you need to bring three things:
1. Plenty of gas money
2. Plenty of bail money
3. Plenty of car repair money.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Last Friday when we got the 2.5" of snow, I noticed the daffodil plant in the backyard had grown and the bulb was poised to bloom. Fat chance of that now. >:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If that's just a metaphor - wow - too much information mate:P

Have you ever heard the Jack Parr story about the WC?
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

If Atlanta snow drivers are any indication, it's going to be the Special Olympics.

:)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?