banesanura

The Bitch is BACK!

I give special shots to military...hint hint.

And sorry but no recent prison lovin. :P

OMFGIMSOFREAKINGEXCITEDOMFG!!!!!!!!!

IM GETTING A BILL BOARD OF ME ON THE HIGHWAY FOR MY FETISH NIGHT!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THURSDAY FRIDAY 25th

TATTLE TALE STRIP CLUB
2075 Piedmont Road NE
Atlanta GA 30324

Best Girl Scout Ever.

I give special shots to military...hint hint.

And sorry but no recent prison lovin. :P

OMFGIMSOFREAKINGEXCITEDOMFG!!!!!!!!!

IM GETTING A BILL BOARD OF ME ON THE HIGHWAY FOR MY FETISH NIGHT!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THURSDAY FRIDAY 25th

TATTLE TALE STRIP CLUB
2075 Piedmont Road NE
Atlanta GA 30324

Well make sure somebody gets a picture of it! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:P Wahoooo, just thought Id chime in on this thread since I am never here anymore... sorry, no internet at home and my phone doesnt get this site due to its unfriendly mobile ..ism, stuff.

But I still love and miss all of you, I can be found on fb and hopefully at some boogies later this year!!

Muah to you all!! :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:P Wahoooo, just thought Id chime in on this thread since I am never here anymore... sorry, no internet at home and my phone doesnt get this site due to its unfriendly mobile ..ism, stuff.

But I still love and miss all of you, I can be found on fb and hopefully at some boogies later this year!!

Muah to you all!! :P

So that's why you didn't respond to my happy birthday email the other day. :|

PM me your cell number. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Okay ATL peeps.

You better come to my fetish night. Why? Because I'm getting you all in FREE! so theres no excuse. Free Cover. Free Boob viewing. Free BDSM show performed by the BEST DOMINATRIX IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD: ME! Free spanks. You can't complain about that!!!

So you better go!!!!!!!

MENTION my name ANDRIANA SANTOS for free cover at Tattle Tale Lounge.

Suck it hard. beetches. oh and see you guys at fitz!
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Okay ATL peeps.

You better come to my fetish night. Why? Because I'm getting you all in FREE! so theres no excuse. Free Cover. Free Boob viewing. Free BDSM show performed by the BEST DOMINATRIX IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD: ME! Free spanks. You can't complain about that!!!

So you better go!!!!!!!

You forgot the date. :P ETA: never mind... look up a few posts...

Okay ATL peeps.

So you better go!!!!!!!

Too bad I cant be there to administer the spankings >:(

I'd love to see the show in Atlanta, but it's a week-night, and I've got husband and fatherly duties to take care of.

Last year at Fitzgerald we had a belly-dancer performance. Maybe this year you can put on a dominatrix performance. :)

Those are spankings that make me quiver! But I'll be back for more at fitz? Will you be there?

Nah.. I am sticking to this side of the country this year and flying my mom out here. We were on our way down to FL for a couple weeks to visit realatives that she will likely never see again. The three week trip was a present to her for her 80th birthday. I just stopped in at Fitz for shits and giggles... and to surprise some people... oh and to place a nice swift kick to Bolas backside.

I'd love to see the show in Atlanta, but it's a week-night, and I've got husband and fatherly duties to take care of.

Last year at Fitzgerald we had a belly-dancer performance. Maybe this year you can put on a dominatrix performance. :)

Oh go on over.... your husband won't mind

>:(

Anyone else think this is like a Demtel ad...BUT WAIT there's more.

the product is crap so we'll just keep throwing stuff to sweeten the pot:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?