stitch

GLITTER BOMBS; Good taste or bad ?

but it its just your average greeting card and the ONLY thing that comes out is glitter....whats the big deal?

Get enough of it and its a real bitch to clean up....

During the major pranks weeks at my first college, the only pranks I ever pulled involved a LOT of glitter.... Considering that, I could understand getting upset over it.

A little glitter = cute and fun.

A lot of glitter that ends up everywhere = a pain in the ass.

Its called a vacume people! :S And no im not giving out my address.;)

Which works great for flat surfaces, carpets, couch cushions, etc.... not so easy for clothes, skydiving gear, etc.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

but it its just your average greeting card and the ONLY thing that comes out is glitter....whats the big deal?

During the major pranks weeks at my first college, the only pranks I ever pulled involved a LOT of glitter.... Considering that, I could understand getting upset over it.

Which works great for flat surfaces, carpets, couch cushions, etc.... not so easy for clothes, skydiving gear, etc.

What you cant see is the other 3 desks, or the beds that are above the desks, and the glitter I sprinkled all over those surfaces.. or the glitter I sprinkled in their closets.. Oh and that all the glitter on the floor has been waxed in :$

Vacuum didnt help them much.

What you cant see is the other 3 desks, or the beds that are above the desks, and the glitter I sprinkled all over those surfaces.. or the glitter I sprinkled in their closets.. Oh and that all the glitter on the floor has been waxed in :$

Vacuum didnt help them much.

I can see how that one might not go over all that well at that particular "school":ph34r:

I can see how that one might not go over all that well at that particular "school":ph34r:

They are the kind of boys you want to punch in the head... I left the school that was the week, so it my parting gift to them ;)

(for the record, my little glitter stunt is tame compared to some of the crap my roommate pulled....)

They are the kind of boys you want to punch in the head... I left the school that was the week, so it my parting gift to them ;)

(for the record, my little glitter stunt is tame compared to some of the crap my roommate pulled....)

I just prefer throwing rocks at them...

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/games/throwrocks.html

whats the big deal?

Someone needs to provide a link to Skymama's post on this. It was like the funniest thing in years. :D

this one?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3055422;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;
No, this one..........:D:D:D:D

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3167745;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I just prefer throwing rocks at them...

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/games/throwrocks.html

OH I LOVE IT!! :$:)

Skymama will skin y' alive if you hit her with one though.

I refuse to open any mail from a skydiver now. :P

but what if that mail is in the form of a wine bottle? I am sure you would open that one....:P:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

but what if that mail is in the form of a wine bottle? I am sure you would open that one....:P:D

Sure she would, and then spill glitter all over the kitchen that was hidden under the cap seal that covers the cork, if it was possible to do so. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

whats the big deal?

Someone needs to provide a link to Skymama's post on this. It was like the funniest thing in years. :D

this one?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3055422;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3167745;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Oh yeah, now I remember.... Just about busted a gut laughing my head off reading through that again! :D:D:D

Sparkly pussy. :D

whats the big deal?

this one?

Oh yeah, now I remember.... Just about busted a gut laughing my head off reading through that again! :D:D:D

Sparkly pussy. :D

It just rolls off the tounge so well.:)

:D:D:D:D:D:D
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Sure she would, and then spill glitter all over the kitchen that was hidden under the cap seal that covers the cork, if it was possible to do so. :D

Keep it up & she's gonna take that paddle upside your head @ The Fitz! ;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

What will she do if I said "sparkly pussy" to her at Fitz? Will I need to run fast? :)

What will she do if I said "sparkly pussy" to her at Fitz? Will I need to run fast? :)

Man! you never learn.. :S

Good luck & let me know when, cuz I'm outa there! ;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

***kitchen that was hidden under the cap seal that covers the cork, if it was possible to do so. :D

Man! you never learn.. :S

Good luck & let me know when, cuz I'm outa there! ;)

Yeah I probably never will learn. Did you see the other thread? :D

Cant wait to find out!:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Better get you checked out for Alzheimers. :P

Better get you checked out for Alzheimers. :P
Nah. It's probably just a concussion from all the head-bangin' Turtle and him do. :D:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"