stitch

GLITTER BOMBS; Good taste or bad ?

I have never received one but I would be very upset if i did. I am all for practical jokes with exception of the ones that cause physical/mental harm OR require a lot of cleaning up. If the person who wants to pull the prank also wants to clean up then its fine by me. The prob with a glitterbomb is the person pulling the prank expects the recipient to clean up the mess and that is frustrating.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

The same thing as a Jagerbomb, except made with goldslager instead of Jager.
It's prettier, that's for sure (Goldlager has glitter in it).
Never tasted one. Seen people drink them...

Actually the type of Glitter Bomb I'm referring to here comes in a greeting card. I think most people can figure out how it works. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I'm not sure what that stuff is except for the Jager, but that's enough to make me nauseous just reading about it. :P

Confetti Cu** leaves em' on my door once in a while. I don't mind cleaning them up. A roll of tape makes it pretty fast.
Skymama will skin y' alive if you hit her with one though.
They work best if you twist up a rubberband in the middle of it all tho....Glitter spews more.

I shoulda realized your question was whether glitterbombs are in good taste vs taste good. :$

Actually the type of Glitter Bomb I'm referring to here comes in a greeting card. I think most people can figure out how it works. :)

Well, I have gotten confetti-filled cards, but glitter bomb? Wouldn't that have to have something that will spew glitter out when opened?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Skymama will skin y' alive if you hit her with one though.

I refuse to open any mail from a skydiver now. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I would be MORE than pissed off.

Payback could be lethal.

I hope that doesn't ring true for all y'all in the southeast. 'Cause I sent one to Georgia recently. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

So is it a drink like a jeagerbomb or some greeting card that disperses glitter? IF its the latter explain why some of the guys are getting so tense explaining how they would hurt someone if they received one...it makes it seem like some are explaining it like you take a dump...smush it in a greeting card then sprinkle glitter on it...so yeah Id be pissed if I opened a card and runny poop and glitter went on my pants...but it its just your average greeting card and the ONLY thing that comes out is glitter....whats the big deal?

whats the big deal?

Someone needs to provide a link to Skymama's post on this. It was like the funniest thing in years. :D

this one?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3055422;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

but it its just your average greeting card and the ONLY thing that comes out is glitter....whats the big deal?

Get enough of it and its a real bitch to clean up....

During the major pranks weeks at my first college, the only pranks I ever pulled involved a LOT of glitter.... Considering that, I could understand getting upset over it.

A little glitter = cute and fun.

A lot of glitter that ends up everywhere = a pain in the ass.

but it its just your average greeting card and the ONLY thing that comes out is glitter....whats the big deal?

Get enough of it and its a real bitch to clean up....

During the major pranks weeks at my first college, the only pranks I ever pulled involved a LOT of glitter.... Considering that, I could understand getting upset over it.

A little glitter = cute and fun.

A lot of glitter that ends up everywhere = a pain in the ass.

Its called a vacume people! :S And no im not giving out my address.;)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!