shah269

You know what I love about this sport?

Have you joined the Deaf Skydiving club out of Perris?

What club? Is this full of old skydivers who didn't protect their hearing? :P:D

FYI, I co-organized a Deaf World Record event at Perris in 2003.

Then we have probably met, I am Gypsy, a cameraman out of Perris...I filmed them when they first got together!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/apes/swoop2-1.jpg

Cool... can't say I remember you... Craig O'Brien did all the video work for our event. That's the only time I've been to Perris.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Have you joined the Deaf Skydiving club out of Perris?

He's probably never heard of it.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I need to get back in the air ASAP!
I know where all my tax refund money is going....
I feel so freakign down it's not even funny and I just want to quiet my brain for a few sconds.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

For 40seconds my mind is quiet.

I'm obviously doing something wrong then... I'm usually thinking about things during most of my skydives...

making sure I'm in the right place to get the shot...
that the sun is where I want it to be (relative to me)...
listening/observing for signs that it's time to break off...
any number of things are going through my head throughout the skydive...

There is often a moment when I first leave the step that is relaxing... but alas if I let it last too long I might lose my subject...

of course I enjoy what I do in skydiving... but it is by no means peaceful... in the direct sense that you're speaking of...

I suppose in another 1000 or so jumps it might become second nature and the peacefulness will return but until then I'm going to enjoy the activity I have when I skydive... ;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Take the camera off, do a sunset high pull, and just chill bro. B|

That sounds downright boring... :P and quite cold this time of year to boot... :D which doesn't sound at all relaxing...

Take the camera off, do a sunset high pull, and just chill bro. B|

That sounds downright boring... :P and quite cold this time of year to boot... :D which doesn't sound at all relaxing...
it's all in how you aproach it, i think that would be a GREAT jump clean crisp cold air.
Rug up and dress for sucess,:)

oh and

HARDEN THE FUCK UP>:(

:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Fine. But you're on the road to skydiver burn out if you can't find peace in the air.

I never said I didn't find or have peace in the air... just that I was usually occupied in the air...

I don't mind being occupied... in fact I quite enjoy it... I would rather be busy then not (in general)... I don't generally very much enjoy just sitting around doing nothing on the ground... why should it be any different in the air...

I find enjoyment and peace in analysis and such...

having said that sometimes it is nice to get out... pull high and enjoy a skydive... or leave the GPS at home on a bike ride or run... and just go get lost and not analize every little thing...

but just because one persons idea of a peaceful skydive is one thing... it doesn't mean it's the same for everyone...

Dude you worry me. Get a grip. Know you are a skydiver and that you will be in the air soon and all will be good.

Take some time today to make a few mental skydives in places you wish to jump.

Try to laugh about anything.:D

life has kind of kicked my ass over the past 6 weeks.
lots of damage lots of scars lots of lots......
You know it's bad that even after an hour and a half of Yoga practice you can't find the strength to meditate
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Dude you worry me. Get a grip. Know you are a skydiver and that you will be in the air soon and all will be good.

Take some time today to make a few mental skydives in places you wish to jump.

Try to laugh about anything.:D

life has kind of kicked my ass over the past 6 weeks.
lots of damage lots of scars lots of lots......
You know it's bad that even after an hour and a half of Yoga practice you can't find the strength to meditate

maybe you should try some jack and coke after yoga, good way to meditate!;)
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."