banesanura

Ideas for a broken plasma.

maybe you should use the pennies as a start to save up money for anger management, you are too old to throw tantrums or anything else.

booo!:P your spoiling the fun:D
\,,,/(-_^)\,,,/
"For once you have tasted flight,you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been,and will long to return"

yeah, I'm planning on replacing it. But I didn't know what to do with the old one.

We just moved in together this past weekend. Hey it works.

In a very strange way I now feel "normal".
I have some thoughts but I would keep them to my self.
But yeah replace it with an equal or better model and maybe some couples Yoga classes......didn't work for me but it may work for you.
But in a dumb way......and i know your not going to understand this....I know where you are coming from.
As a friend once pointed out "Anger is an emotion afforded to more stable people."
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>I thought that was the American way .... Throw money at a problem

Better yet - borrowed money.

So it would seem - not her pennies:P - What a patriot

maybe she should run for President in 2012!

Hell YESB|

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

>Hell YES

Probably be better than our other choices.

You've plenty of folk who can throw money around, now you need someone who can do that AND crack the whip.... Result

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

>You've plenty of folk who can throw money around . . .

Who can throw _other_ people's money around (important difference.)

well if shes president, its all her money:P
\,,,/(-_^)\,,,/
"For once you have tasted flight,you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been,and will long to return"

So I spoke with a lady and she said that most people take hammers and break the plasma screen even more and use it as art.

;)

then you should go with you were expressing your artistic passion instead of getting pissed and fucking shit up;)
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Put legs and a glass top on it. Use it as a coffee table. Interesting conversation piece.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

build a potato cannon, then launch his phone at it :D\

:D:D:D Best answer this week.

Hey, Banesaura, go easy on the anger. Those 50" Sonys are some $$$. Next time take it out on your BF. He just might like it a little. :P

On my Sunday morning ride yesterday. Come upon this car and truck in the middle of the road. I thought maybe they were having car trouble. All of a sudden the truck backs up the road and into a driveway. The car, a Volvo, there was a lady driving it, peels out, does a 180 through the ditch, is squeeling her tires up the street, turns into the driveway and SMACK! right into the front of the truck. Then she is out of the car and runs up to the truck screaming at the people in it. It was a four door work truck with about four guys in it. I don't know where they were going to work on Easter Sunday and I did not hang around to find out. It looked to me to be about $7000-$8000 worth of damage to the Volvo. :o

How cool! You saw Mrs. Tiger Woods in action! B|B|B|
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---