jtval

ACCENTS

wwhen Iwas in Australia I kept saying that to the aussies as a joke to my self.

you guys have some strange accents! LOL
(being that I was the one with the accent It was kinda funny to see their expressions)

JT did you knotice that we aussies don't have a regional accent, unlike you lot in the states, if you speak to someone from sydney and perth you can't tell who is from where.
Unlike you lot in the states, and also you mob in England and the rest of UK:P:P:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yep. Pablito definitely has a sexy accent. AND we like you :)
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wwhen Iwas in Australia I kept saying that to the aussies as a joke to my self.

you guys have some strange accents! LOL
(being that I was the one with the accent It was kinda funny to see their expressions)

It's so funny how no one thinks they have an accent, everyone else does :) I love hearing others' accents, especially from other countries. I still am getting used to the lingo in the 'south' (which I totally don't get since we moved almost straight across form OK, so why is NC the 'south'??). I get such a hard time for saying "pop" and "sack", not knowing what Nabs are and thinking a taboggan is a type of sled.

Pammi

I think it's funny that people can't hear their own accent.

A lot of my clients tell me I have a bit of a southern accent. They seem to really like it, but I don't hear one at ALL in my voice.

I admit I used to say "ya'll" a lot but I broke myself of that habit a long time ago.

I love different accents. It's the spice of life;):P

Boston definately the one that I enjoy the most;) but i keep getting cracked on by my coworkers/friends for not sounding like I am from the South, even though I was born and raised here. Maybe it has to do with all the traveling I did growing up, but when I tell people that Pat Conroy's books mostly have to do with the area that I grew up they are amazed... screw 'em. I think that I sound Southern and that is enough for me;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

When I met you, you sounded about right, the only ones I was surprised by were Betsy, "Darlin'!", Mouth, "Y'all!", and Sangiro, who pronounces "Bill" as "Bull", and generally sounds like a secret agent man.

And Skybytch has a very feminine voice. Especially for somebody who tries so hard to come off as a hardcase:P

I've heard the California accent described as a "Weatherman" accent. Despite the region they're working in, American weather readers all sound like they're from California.

have you spoken to Becky? lol

mouth didnt surprise me ..when i was in Georiga.
but when I was in eloy I forgot how southern she sounded

Besty only spoke to me a few times...I dont think she wanted to jump with the likes of me! lol:P

HH- accent was on cue. I figured he'd sound like that. But it was still wierd to HEAR it.

Duece- If I remeber correctly you had a slight slur LOL:P

My photos

My Videos