Bolas

Top posters who haven't been banned

"Hey guys, wanna see how many dead dolphins I can kick this puppy over?"

:P

Place kick or punt? ;)

Good thing I brought more than one...:)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I don't have any puppies, but my kids just got two new baby bunnies. Who's up?:ph34r:

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I feel ya, I'm a paint contractor, probably have your issue in another 20 years.:S

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Never. I've gotten a few "Krisanne, play nice" warnings but that's about it, and I have had posts deleted.

Now, I feel left out. :P

I have 11K+ posts, and only one warning to recollection by 'mama w/r/t my response to a poster who--imo--puts on a big facade.

There have been posts deleted on at least a couple occassions, but from people responding to me that I never got to read. :D

I respect rules, for the most part, and am not generally a mean girl. Having said that, I am aware of my ability to annihilate anyone who lights my one of my fuses.

I try not to go there.
what a load of crap:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

14 days in the hole-I didn't give the mod any other options and tried to let them know that I was aware of that-all good. Was funny that I went back and edited that post and got my permission denied alert when I tried to post the editsSmile

You got yourself banned becasue you broke the rules, you couldn't handle a intellegent conversation that you could not refute and your emotions got the better of you.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

14 days in the hole-I didn't give the mod any other options and tried to let them know that I was aware of that-all good. Was funny that I went back and edited that post and got my permission denied alert when I tried to post the editsSmile

You got yourself banned becasue you broke the rules, you couldn't handle a intellegent conversation that you could not refute and your emotions got the better of you.

Actually, he got himself banned because he let himself be baited by your deliberate trolling (and you're obviously trying to bait him now; very mature), and he simply said what everyone else was thinking. The chances that you've changed anyone's mind in the meantime are pretty much nil. But whatever, dude. Have a nice giggle.

I hope a flock of birds fly over you and poop on your head...:P

I say that with bonfire love....;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Thought it was time to bring this thread back up. My status is unchanged:).

Wendy P.

Mine too ... and apparently my annual post rate has gone waaaaay down since then.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I disagree. What happened is that he told the truth.

See, as it ends up, Divot has morals and self respect.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I disagree. What happened is that he told the truth.

See, as it ends up, Divot has morals and self respect.

+1
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I have never had a warning or been banned for misbehaving.

Some day when I'm either grouchy or drunk, or both, I'm going to pull up this thread and just start banning your asses, just so you can't brag anymore. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have never had a warning or been banned for misbehaving.

Some day when I'm either grouchy or drunk, or both, I'm going to pull up this thread and just start banning your asses, just so you can't brag anymore. :P

:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1